Djinn Causing Extreme Pain (Please Help)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

nethereal, have contact seller yet? do it fast ok? as they do need time to get back to you too.

For custom spirit, me too believe that they wouldnt hurt you. you say that your djinn is angry with you, so what is he angry about? any idea? i dont know if it is a good idea to use a "pentumn" (you know... a thing that attach to a chain or string, then ask yes/no question) to ask your djinn question, not sure will attract unwanted "guest" to response instead.

even when my custom iftin has something to disagree with me, all he do is ignore me & keep quiet. when i call out to him, he doesnt response, that's all... but when i do want something, he too will grant it to me.. just that he keep ignore me.. :crazy:

& also, seem like 1 of my spirit or some of them, i not sure who as i have 20 over spirits, but i suspect it's my llum khodam, has a "shield" over me... i cant tell is it true a not.. COS i took a photo & a faint light blue is all around me.. (from my arm a bit.. over my head & to the other side of my arm) i was wearing some of my spirit when i took that photo...

so maybe ask your djinn to protect you from unwanted guest? but as some of them say, your djinn could be outnumber :scared:

SO FAST FAST ask for help!! DONT DELAY!! :scared:

nethereal
new here
new here

Thank you everyone for your advice. I have e-mailed Magnolia asking for help.

In the meanwhile, I am going to use white sage to do a cleansing.

I'm hoping for the best :fingercross:

sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi nethereal, have your problem been solved? Can you use PM?

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

as soon as you mentioned the cemetary I thought BAM that's it.
personally I'd be scared shitless but be strong that's the best thing...power of the mind > matter
the only thing that caused doubt with me about ur situation is u keep thinking ur djinn wants to be free but maybe that's just from ur own fear that he doesn't wanna be with u? if it was ur djinn it was probably a warning, on the other hand it would prolly be best to go to the doctor 'just in case'
<3

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow :ohcrap: .

I will also have to preface this by saying I'm not expert, but I've had many, many times when I've brought stuff from the outside in by accident.

I had times when I felt something evil in my home, or something would be way too active, and I thought it was my djinn, but I realized they were really saving my butt. loukezxv was thinking the same thing that I was. When I had just a few djinn there was so much unwanted activity (not from my djinn) and I kept getting the feeling that they were doing everything they could, but they could use some help. Now I've got 20, and things are nice and quiet....aside from them of course :D .

I remember one night when there was a lot of activity in my home I knew my djinn and angel were dealing with something that did not have my best interest at heart. After the fact, it was pretty cool, but no fun when it was happening.

There's so many things you can pick up from the cemetary....good luck!

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Wasnt_Me wrote:Wow :ohcrap: .

I will also have to preface this by saying I'm not expert, but I've had many, many times when I've brought stuff from the outside in by accident.

I had times when I felt something evil in my home, or something would be way too active, and I thought it was my djinn, but I realized they were really saving my butt. loukezxv was thinking the same thing that I was. When I had just a few djinn there was so much unwanted activity (not from my djinn) and I kept getting the feeling that they were doing everything they could, but they could use some help. Now I've got 20, and things are nice and quiet....aside from them of course :D .

I remember one night when there was a lot of activity in my home I knew my djinn and angel were dealing with something that did not have my best interest at heart. After the fact, it was pretty cool, but no fun when it was happening.

There's so many things you can pick up from the cemetary....good luck!
A thought: did you have such activity before you had your spirits? Sometimes I wonder if having spirits will attract more.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote: A thought: did you have such activity before you had your spirits? Sometimes I wonder if having spirits will attract more.
Yeah. It's a family thing. My dad was visited by three older women in his crib when he was a baby (about 4) and they were neither family or supposed to be in the house. He went downstairs to tell mom (my grandmother) and she told him to stop being so silly since there's no one in the house. Most people get ghosts, but we've always had problems with poltergeists (tried possessing me as a baby), hell hounds and lots of various shadow people and golem like creatures, etc.

I'm a Christian by belief, but I got tired of what was basically abuse that prayer wasn't solving (It did help, but after I woke up with something sitting on my chest :ohcrap:), and I feel like I was led to my djinn and other magickals to help me do something and stop being the victim.

I get scared sometimes, but I think it's much better to know there are "things that go bump" than to be one of those people that doesn't know what's on the other side. I feel bad for them :D

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

for sure having spirits will attract more. I am only aware of 2 so far that have visited me, one wanting to be my friend and one I believe was curious as to why there were so many spirits in one place. I'm not very good at sensing spirits though usually its other ppl who have to tell me what is going on
but I agree its better the enemy you know than the one you don't know.

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ab-so-lutely la portia.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

ello nethereal, update us? it's been 3 days since your last reply. everyday i am watching this topic.. as la_portia mentioned, see a doctor just in case :D

nowadays i feel more healthy, i dont know WHERE or HOW to descipt why i feel healthy though! :crazy: recently, my working place is pack with flu & cough virus, everyone in the office caught that sickness, i am still healthy though (TOUCHWOOD!!)

As chinese new year is approaching, 3 weeks away only, i was telling myself NO WAY I GONNA GET SICK!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WANNA EAT THE GOODIES!! I WANNA PLAYYYY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MAKE ME HEALTHY!!!!!

so after everyone is back from medical sick leave, i am still healthy (TOUCHWOOD!!!!!!)

must have been my spirits read my random thoughts & protected me from the virus :crazy:
i hope your djinn is protecting you well these 3 days :D

As for whether having spirits will attract more... hmmm.. i really dont know... my room already pack with my spirits, some of them are very jealoussssssssss, i doubt other uninvited guest could come near me though...

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”