Anyone Use Alphabet Pendulum Chart?

SpiritTalker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!!! :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: SpiritTalker
Zodiac:

I had the most amazing communication with my spirits last night! I downloaded a free ABC pendulum chart from the internet and used it. I had no idea that it would work so well. In fact I had my doubts before I even started. I was getting whole words spelled out, and words that made perfect sense. And the messages were not anything that my imagination could have produced...for sure! (I worry about that...that I influence the answer...especially when all I ever did previously was yes/no sessions)

I talked to several different spirits, and weirdly their energies felt different from one another. They way the pendulum swung...there was a perceivable difference. And when I spoke with my Marid, the answer popped into my head telepathically just as she started spelling the word!

This will make you laugh; it did me! My red dragon asked me to turn off my bedside lamp. It was daytime but I had turned it on to read my bridging stone invocation, before our pendulum session began. After she asked me "lamp off" she added "I do see". What a smarty. She also told me I am "stuck in a rut" See? I would have never told myself that, lol. So I KNOW it was absolutely my spirits (and not me) doing the communication.

It's just......SO SO SO bursting-at-the-seams awesome!!! :)

I was wondering if anyone else used the ABC approach and how it goes for them. Also, this is the first I've used my pendulum since having my third eye treatment done by Mr L (he said he opened it) and wow what a difference in the way I receive the energy! Pendulum sessions previously for me were humdrum at best. Now I can't wait to do it again! :)

[img\\buad.bloomu.edu\data\UsersJKL\jlehman\Desktop][/img]
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

haven't tried it, but it sounds a lot easier than just using a pendulum! Its not always accurate for me. Thats funny what your spirits had to say :lol: Maybe I'll try this! :D

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Not yet but am seriously considering it now!

I do tend to rely on the pendulum quite a fair bit but the standard 'yes/no' method - have always been a bit of a wimp to try alphabets, what with their similarities to the Ouija Board but hey, these communication charts are available to purchase from the CH Store as well, always have been. Just need to be brave. And have the correct protection methods in place when attempting communication.

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

I've used one on and off, and it's been fairly good. I usually write my own up, and work from there, with my shields up etc.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

So, you just downloaded it and used it? I'm kind of like Tinkerbell and wary because of the Ouija Board similarity.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Jeshika wrote:So, you just downloaded it and used it? I'm kind of like Tinkerbell and wary because of the Ouija Board similarity.
Charts, pendulums, tarot, skrying, pendulums are all the same, just tools. For any of those you need to put up proper protections and shields beforehand.They hold no power before you add it yourself, you are actually the energy scource for all of those tools, and if you are not properly protected you can run into problems with any of them. Pendulums are just as likely to attract nasties as is an ouija. Did you know the first Ouija was actually produced by a spiritualist? But back on topic, I use alphabet charts, as well as ouija's, tarot, runes, etc. I love what all of them bring, and they are unique in their methods.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
SpiritTalker
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've never had a lot of luck with ouija boards, or have even tried using one in years (and way before any kind of spirit keeping.) I agree, it is just a tool, but for some of us deafer/blinder people it is very useful! lol

I always start by asking for only MY spirits ("the spirits that I keep" to come & communicate. I ask for their protection, then I ask for whomever is going to start talking to please ID themselves first. So far on the line there have been my Marid, my Shaitan, my Red Dragon, & my Hellhound. Each with his/her own unique style of pendulum swing, too. I have done this only a few times so far, but it's been great. My hellhound told me he "likes blue"...then amended that with "neon" I write down these things in the spirit journal I've started, (each spirit has his/her own page for me to write down what I discover about each) , so that I don't forget what they tell me. There isn't anything creepy or scary and it doesn't feel anything like using a ouija board (to me at least.) In fact I've had to clasp my pendulum up quickly when walked in on by my kids; when they left I just carried on as before, no problem. lol

I do not use my pendulum when I'm very tired, because I feel that I cannot make a very good connection with such low energy. I encourage everyone to try it. It's really cool. :)

Here is the link for the one I use: https://mirrorwaters.com/Dowsing_Charts I downloaded & printed the free Ebook. I just printed it in simple black & white, then stapled it together like a (landscape orientation) book. It's like a flip chart that way, very lap-friendly. I haven't tried the other charts yet, just the ABC.

SpiritTalker
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Okay, I have some questions concerning the pendulum! My spirits have been a little...wacky...lately. Telling me strange things (that either don't make sense or are not exactly true, almost like they are making up what they don't know)...plus my Shaitan "tested" me the other day, to which he admitted at least.... Before I begin I always ask for protection and also that JUST my spirits (the ones I KEEP) come through to talk to me. I also ask whomever to state their name, first thing.

If one uses the pendulum too often, do the spirits get bored & start making things up to placate? (I don't use it every day, only every few) Or, perhaps they derive the entertainment value from "getting creative"?

If they don't know an answer, will they just make something up?

Are they just being naughty and still testing me?

Are they even MY spirits at all, or just some bored ghosts having a bit of fun (like a ouija board)?

Am I asking the WRONG questions? (I usually let it up to them what they want to tell me, ("what would you like to say to me today?") then go from there, though I've been asking about their preferences for offerings & such lately, too)

I think a firm rule-going-over is in order for our next session, especially the no lying part! But anyhow, just curious what everyone's thought are on this. :)

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

This sounds really cool, i was about to start doing that, i'm going to hand draw my own chart, going to put a few things in there that other charts don't have, more personalized... you do know that you use your pendulum without holding it, i have videos with people using the alpha charts without holding the pendulum, that way you know for sure you're not influencing the answers in any way...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Whenever I would have my pendulum start going wonky on me, it was always a different spirit trying to contact me in place of the one I had intended on communicating with.

If you ask them if it's one of yours (bound) and they say no, ask if it is an unbound. If it says yes, from there ask if they are there purely for your highest good. If you feel comfortable, commune with them a bit more. Ask their name, species, what made them want to step forward, get to know them.

I've met a good few unbounds this way.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”