Driving with dragons

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:My gold dragon saved my life recently when I fell asleep in rush hour traffic AT THE WHEEL. Not a good thing to do but I heard her clear as night say "WAKE UP" which jolted me awake as I swerved slightly out of my lane. I love her so very much.
I believe it. J.C. the unbound that stayed with us did me a simmilar service. I worked 12 hour nightshifts with a long commute. One morning, after mandatory overtime, he not only woke me seconds before I drifted onto the gravel shoulder but helped me control the fish tailing vehicle in morning rush hour on the freeway.

I don't see as many angels, but I suspect this is because they are busy working rather than enjoying the trip. It's actually disconcerting to "see" spirits while driving. It's the sort of activity during which you want to easily differentiate between the physical and metaphysical.

In a rather nasty minded aside; a local bicyclist with a fondness for boot checking random cars and bursting recklessly and unexpectedly into traffic was accompanied by a spirt last summer. (unknown species) But I snared it when he (cyclist) nearly shattered my headlight in a petulant display in stand still traffic. We had a "chat" and now that particular spandex clad *** avoids me completely.
:devil:

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So right you are with that information, It is not uncommon for me to be seen driving down the streets with my dragons on top of my hood..I often see the shadows moving back and forth. I've told people here for 2 years..Finally glad someone confirmed it. :lol:

I haven't received too many stares.. most people aren't spiritually gifted to see them..But I am sure there will come a time when someone that can will ask me what gives with the 2 Chinese Dragons and my Were-Dragon riding shotgun on top of my hood. The pet dragon, likes to stay perched on my shoulder or stays in the car. I can sense as much. :applause:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Speaking of driving with dragons, my two ouroboros baby dragons appeared in front of my face as I was driving today and were being super cute and affectionate, darting AT me, and always chasing their tails and flying in circular fashion... and I had to ask them to move to the passenger side because it was a bit distracting switching from the physical to metaphysical.. :lol:

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I'm reminded of earlier this year in June I think one night I went outside with my mom to practice my driving at 2am and at the time I was wearing my black dragon's vessel and I invited him to accompany me while I practiced driving. As I left the door and walked down the stairs and walked to the car...I could hear a very clear physical....click...click...click...click...clicking of nails above me on the outdoor ceiling as if there was a creature above the ceiling/roof walking in unison as I walked to the car and as I entered the car I heard a very loud THUMP as if something extremely heavy had just fallen on the ceiling, it sounded very loud I could have imagined it would have left a huge dent on the ceiling.

I definitely know it wasn't an animal, where I live there aren't any animals that walk on the roof and nothing big enough to make such a clear clicking sound and THUMP. The seller did tell me that he can manifest by landing on the roof...*shrugs*...so I do wonder if it was him.

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

yup they do love to drive around... :thumbup:

just finish my driving with my bike...roughly 1 hour drive...past a nice scenery...i asked all my spirit to come and enjoy the ride...i was so enjoying the ride that i kinda got lost and "someone" point me the correct road.. :lol:

and please do notice that your millage will reduce... :lol: it happen with mine..so i asked them to kindly reduce their weight...so far little bit better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

On a slightly related note I can also tell you that they enjoy going on 'adventures' on a golf cart as well. My P.O.S. car died a couple of months ago & due to the IRS's incompetence :frustrated: (imagine that..) I haven't been able to replace it yet. So in the meantime our only mode of transportation is our golf cart or bumming a ride from friends/family. Well since the boys & I have been going quite stir crazy being stuck home all the time we've been going on little 'adventures' around our neighborhood on the golf cart. My Dragon's as well as a couple of my other companions always accompany us. It's funny because 'technically' it's illegal to drive the golf cart on the roads so I've got them assigned to keeping us under the radar of any neighbor hood snitches or cops. A few days ago after picking the boys up from the school bus stop (3 streets over & about 5-6 large blocks up- hence the golf cart in the 1st place) we were cruising down the road & I heard 'STOP!', of course I ignored it & continued on, about 3 seconds later I saw the cop coming up over the hill (eventually I'll learn to listen the 1st time), but thankfully there was a side street that we had just passed so when I heard 'BACK' I actually listened. I threw that baby in reverse & off we went pedal to the medal (ok, so it only goes 15mph, but it was a small thrill none the less ;) ). Thankfully we made it home with no problems, but I did get quite a few pokes for not listening 'when they do their job'. My bad boy Vamp just thought it was fun to 'run' from the cops, I hope he enjoyed it because that's the only time that will ever happen! Of course my rotten kids thought it was great too, what a great example I set there, jeez. ::facepalm::

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if it's indicative of all dragons, but last summer we went to the local waterpark and I took along a few spirits. My dragon LOVED going down the "rapids" on an inner tube. He enjoyed most of the slides, but flying down that chute with a dragon riding shotgun was pretty exhillirating.

Sharinganedo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I keep learning about new things that my dragon companion likes every day it seems. I had to go on a long car ride, and though I could almost see my dragon flying besides me, when I drove over a bridge, I could see my dragon (He's a blue btw) and he was enjoying keeping up with me while jumping in and out of the water. He's looking forward to my vacation near the ocean next month almost as much as I am.

D’Werewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

You can SEE them outside of dreams and meditation?! Soooooo jealous!

I love driving. I’ll have to ask mine how they feel about it.

DreamsOfDragons
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Sol
Zodiac:

This is too funny! I stumbled across this thread right after getting home from a drive. I was in the passenger seat and asked my bf why are we going so fast? He was super confused and said "we're only going 20?" I also felt super excited, just to be riding in the car. Then it occurred to me that it would be my dragon... it was like I could feel the excitement was actually coming from him and I could hear "faster faster faster!" in my head but it didn't feel like my own thoughts. Definitely take your dragon for your car rides! Now I am wondering if my dragon would like roller coasters too...

::ch:: ::pot::
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”