Ebay seller thebreathofisis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

any recnt feedback on this seller?

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Purchased a Lakshmi Money spell for 250$ and no results so far, after 9 months, and no responses from her to my emails neither.

So better try in another place.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

sorry to read that edsphinx , i hope you have managed to get a working spell from another seller?

Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

I had bought a Lakshmi Money spell too though I only paid around $25 or so and I've had no results at all in about the same amount of time (9 months to a year).

I had read where others were getting really good results from her spells and it's why I chose to get one but nothing here. Also my pendant broke within a few days of having it, I didn't bother emailing since I figured the spells were still good and put everything together in a charging bag.

One good thing that did come of this is that I discovered Lakshmi who I think is just amazing.

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

thebreathofisis wrote:Hi Everyone, I hope you all are having a great start to the new year!

I want to post my refund policy on here, many of you have been asking if I purchase a spell, will I "disappear" after a transaction. This is not true. If you are having a problem or a question about your spell or the instructions I send you I am here to answer your questions. Many of you who have been with me on ebay since I started know this. All of you should know, with any person or any problem in life, that positivity is the best way to get what you want, most people will work with you, And I am one of those people. I am never opposed to giving a refund. But please remember, that your spell is not just a service, it is goods and services, which is why you receive items in the mail. To qualify for a refund you need to send the items back to me, and/or replace the ones you have used. You do not get to keep candles, jewelry, statues, crystals, incense, and oil and receive a refund. This should be common sense (if I purchased a car for $10,000 I would not ask for that 10k back when I have not returned the car, or for example, only returned the tires)

If you want the shipping cost refunded, you will have to purchase the priority shipping option, otherwise this will be deducted from the total, as I offer free shipping.

Furthermore, if there is a problem, please do not cuss, curse, blackmail me, or threaten me or the gods I use. If you do this, you will not be eligible for a refund. For some reason, instead of politely explaining the issue or problem, people tend to go this route in the first email they send, and I have no idea why. This behavior may also explain why you may be having issues with your spell.

In the spell form I send you need to be honest as well, if you are casting a communication spell on someone, and you write in the form that I send that there are no karmic issues with this person or this spell, and then I later find out that you assaulted them physically and they have a restraining order against you, you will not be eligible for a refund.

Also, if your spell has worked, and you told me it worked, you do not get a refund. I am not sure, maybe it is the recession, but if I cast a lust spell and you have been intimate with 7 people within a month and you have had a dry spell sexually for a year prior, this means the spell has worked. If you want two debts repaid and already one has been repaid or is partially paid then it has worked and is still working.

Finally, you need to give credit where credit is due. If you purchase a FAMA spell and are given a role on a tv show, this is because of the spell. To email me and say, well it would have happened anyway because the producer thought I was attractive is disrespectful to the gods. Please know that the gods manipulate energy to bring positive things to you. Please know after a spell is cast, the gods touch that aspect of your life you requested them for. Spellcasting can be fast or slow, but if you are positive it works. If there is an issue we can work it out.

If you are the type of person who would disrespect the gods in this way, by not crediting them when they worked, please do not bid on my auctions. Blasphemy is something I truly cannot abide; I also have to apologize to them on your behalf, which is awkward for me within the sacred circle. As I have said many times before, do not use a god you do not trust or respect.

Please note there is no refund for black magic spells or spells with demonic energy.

For jewelry or custom candles please check my auctions as this refund policy has been changed, for some I know it is 7 day no questions asked refund or exchange.

Here is my refund policy for custom spells, if there are any questions, feel free to email me :) Just click on "read details" under refund policy on ebay as well.

REFUND POLICY:
Please wait 120 days for a spell to work its course before contacting me for a refund. If after this time period there have been absolutely NO results from the spell, and you have followed my instructions, and have contacted me throughout about how the spell has been working, please contact me for a refund or recast. You will need to send back all of the items you purchased as well to qualify for a refund.
Please note that if you have seen some results, this means the spell has worked and is still working.
For example, if you get a money spell, and received a raise within the first month at your job, this means the spell has worked and is still working. So please be patient and remain positive!
If your item has been damaged in the mail, please contact me so I may quickly rectify the problem.
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on any spell that uses demonic energy, or any black magic spell.
(I do not give refunds on any spells where I may potentially be exposed to negative energy.)
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on any spell where you have used black magic in the past and have not repented AND broken the spell prior to my casting.
(I do not give refunds on any spells where I may potentially be exposed to negative energy.)
There are absolutely NO refunds if you engage in demonic energy before, during, or after my spell cast.
(This is because many of the energies I use do not get along with demonic energy. So it will behoove you to perform a banishing ritual which I always send so there is no conflict between any other spirits you have used and so the spell will work to its full potential. Not performing a banishing ritual if you use demonic energy is not recommended. This is for your safety and the safety of your loved ones)
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on a spell where you have used another entity for the same purpose (on your own or from another spellcaster.)
There are absolutely NO refunds if you have verbally or through writing doubted, cursed, or uttered anything blasphemous about the diety I have used in your spell after the spell cast and/or receipt of your item.
(This is because you will have disrespected the diety, and is of your doing, so please always remain positive and watch what you think and what you say!)
You will have to send back all of the items purchased and you will be refunded the total amount less shipping fees, and the cost of the ingredients used to qualify for a refund.

Blessings
xoxoNICOxoxo

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

ok, is a great policy and everything, but a response after 4 years isn't exactly the best customer service...

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Seller Review”