Over the moon - with a Hag!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Everyone!
I'm doing the dance of joy because I just received word of shipment of my largest order from CH to date.I guess Mags and Ash looked at my wish list because they included a triad for magic that I had been wanting which includes Merlin, a drow and a Hag. :meme:

I'm a little nervous now because although I felt called to the hag, I didn't feel quite ready for her yet. I've spent my life in pursuit of the paranormal but for various reasons, never got into magickal work. I know I have many past lives as a witch, in fact, I've seen one where I looked like a hag! :ohcrap: So I know this is where my path is leading....

I guess I'm wanting to know how you interact with your hags....are they friends? Do you just talk magick? Will she respect such a novice? :help:

Thanks for your help everyone!
PS, I've been lurking the boards for a while now and I feel I know you all. I want to thank you for all of your incredible insight and information, and the kindness you all have to share. :grouphug:

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THERE'S NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT TO JUST DIVE IN, GET YOUR FEET WET, & TAKE YOUR MAGICKAL TIES OUT FOR A STROLL ;)

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I personally have not had any issues at all with my hag. She hasn't been overpowering to my knowledge. I wouldn't say we are friends but she is very understanding. And our interaction is not always based around magic, however I find that she does work best in conjunction with my harpy - they make a great team!

Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Ash,
Nice to speak to you!

Thank you for your reply. Of course you are right, and I've learned from my reading these boards that you wouldn't send me anything I wasn't ready for, nor would this hag have come through if it weren't time.

I'm going to take this as a "kick in the bum" to get going! LOL! ::hail::
I'm overjoyed to be welcoming my new friends home.

Tinkerbell, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'm curious to see what we will have to say to each other. Thank you! :thumbup:

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

my hag came to me as an unbound. once i got over her frightening me (i traveled and had turned the corner and she jumped out at me), she's been nothing but a lovely person(spirit). since i refuse to practice magick and she knows this, she quietly stays in the back and does more along the lines of watching out for me and making sure i'm making the right choices along the way.

congrats on your new found companion.

:applause:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”