The Australian Crow

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

Is majestic, it is similar, if not the same as The American Raven. It is larger than American crows, has a longer beak, and is solitary, natured. The American Crow (in the South anyway) is a flock bird. I only learned this today. Our crows are beautiful and sleek black. They hold mysticism, and grace. A family visits me every spring to proudly show their cutest fluffy babies. I love the Australian Crow.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Would love to see a picture of them!!!! ;) :thumbup:

We have the crows which can get quite vocal and yes they do flock together!!!

We also have the ravens which are a black-blue color and can also flock together, but sometimes you can see one or two alone!!!! They are bigger then the crows!!!

Both are very smart and consider very mystical and spiritual!!!! Use to be others also consider them evil and even in the movies were always showed with the signs of something evil!!!!

For me personally, they are not evil and in some american native tribes were a sign of being from the void and could bring messages back and forth from the void from the Great Spirit!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

hello star, missed you. I will take pics, loading on here might be a problem for me, but always the library and photo bucket. I also know people see them as evil. Not me. I love them. Once on here I mentioned our crows, and an american told me crows and ravens were different. Our crows in Aus are like the American raven, actually, they might be better. I had chickens years ago here, and the crows never touched them or their eggs. Their colouring is almost silver black. They do not scavenge. You never see an Australian crow at a rubbish tip. Road kill, yes you will. But not in hoards, just lone ones, its really weird yet magickal at the same time.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”