Important question regarding Djinn:

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi Everyone...

Ok, I was browsing the ebay auctions, and stumbled upon an auction offered by Moonstar7Spirits, who has excellent reviews, so I expect her information is acurate. I found the following quote in this listing:

Djinn cannot be transferred to another person without first freeing them and then re binding them. Djinn are automatically released when the Master dies.

So, does this mean that we can not acquire a Djinn that was previously owned by someone else, unless it was set free and rebound? This would make a magnitude of difference, especially so many auctions that state, this Djinn served me well, however it's time the Djinn to move on and find a new owner...

If that statement is true, it would certainly clarify why so many feel they have an empty vessel. The Djinn might just be dormant in the vessel, because it was not free and rebound, it's with the new owner, but not technically it's Master? So, even if we do the bonding evocation/invocation it may not work, because it wasn't properly freed and rebound?

Does anyone know a ritual or someone who is capable of freeing a Djinn? I'm starting to wonder if I should let them go...

And lastly, it makes me wonder, (if the above statement is true), then is it dangerous to be a Master of a Djinn, because if it knows it can be free if you die, well, maybe that's incentive to the Djinn to shorten your life?

Hmmmm...

Any thoughts????

In Light, starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

a very interesting point, maybe that's why some consider djinn is evil. I guess, it depends on the personality of djinn. if the djinn placed its priority over the master, that can be a problem and vice versa

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Everyone,

Well, I consulted with a few people regarding my original question, from what I gather it is possible to set your Djinn free from servitude if you choose. When an invocation ritual is done with it's vessel, the new Master relationship is established.

As far as the Djinn having your best interest at heart, well, I gave my Djinn the ultimate test, I gave them a near impossilbe task to perform. I didn't light candles, or incense, or do a formal invocation, I merely called upon them, gave them the task to complete with a 15 minute time frame, and concentrated as hard as I could and invisioned the task being completed. THEY CAME THROUGH FOR ME!!! I was totally blown away, and will never question their motives of having my best interest at heart.

In Light, starlighter

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Starlighter, was it a good thing? It sounds like it was.. :thumbup:
I hope I can do that with mine :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

not sure it's a question of releasing them and rebinding than it's more of a switch from one owner to the next which is why in these cases an invocation does need to be done signifying to the djinn/djinnah that you are their new master. djinn/djinnah have been passed along to new masters/mistresses in such a way for centuries. magnolia also offered an allegiance spell for djinn to us last year that you may find in the information section of the encyclopedia. glad to see your djinn passed your test although since you are their new master they must obey you. sometimes a 15 minute time frame just isn't a realistic expectation but i think they did as you asked to show you they should deserve your trust and respect as you obviously have their's. keep us updated please. take care, arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Ellen - Yes, it was definitely a miraculous positive thing! Wow I'm still floored! And I have thanked and rewarded my Djinn respectively :clap:

Arsine - I didn't give them a time limit of 15 minutes to put unrealistic pressure on them, this was the small amount of time for the "window of opportunity" and it involved other people taking action as well. OMG, I'm still blown away!

I understand these spirit entities have been transfered to new keepers for centuries by new masters performing the invocations, but it was the wording of that auction that really threw me. From what I interpreted, that before an entity could serve a new master, it had to be freed from the vessel and then re-bound to the vessel before it is received by the new master. How many people have that ability? Not many I'm sure.

(I also asked my Fae to help if they possibly could, and imagined this army of spirits parading to get it done!)
In any event, I am just so over the top pleased tonight! Brightest Blessings All! In Light, starlighter

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”