Spirit Binding

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Is having a spirit, spell, or entitiy bound to your spirit make it easier to bond with than them being in a vessel? Because if they are bound to your spirit, they are always with you correct? :think:
nyun
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Anna Vindyll Yunn

From my experience, not really. Some spirits tend to "stick" around with you while others won't. I have 4 bound directly to my spirit but only 1 seems very responsive. But then if you are the type that always feel the urge to carry the vessels with you, always, (well, I know that I do) then spirit binding could be really convenient. If you feel more comfortable having your spirit vessel close to you to bond, then you should opt for spirit bindind (unless you prefer having to carry a lot of vessels with you)
.. to you who don't even have a name, with love from the end of this world..
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

You can always bind to the vessel and bridge to yourself. I find this to be the best way - this way you can send your spirit away if you want some alone time. It also forces you to focus on an object, which helps to focus your will and intent, and therefore during meditations and bonding sessions you help build a stronger bridge.

Binding to the spirit is good, but you'll need to force yourself to focus on the spirit rather than the object, which, for some, can be tricky. If you already have vivid dreams that you can remember, and can visualize things readily, then binding to the body might be a good alternative. Otherwise, I would stick with the vessel.

Also, for me personally, during the bonding process, I find it helpful to have the vessel as it forces me to keep the bonding spirits in my mind and conscious at all times, rather than an afterthought which can sometimes happen with new spirits - especially if they aren't that strong of a bond to begin with. In the long run, after you have bonded, the vessel is not necessary for you to summon or communicate with your spirits, so in the grand scheme of things, its half dozen of one and 6 of the other. Pick your poision and what works best for you - if the vessel doesnt kick it, get it rebound to your self (and vice versa).
Take a walk on the darker side of life.
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Alright thanks for the feed back!! :thumbup:

Return to “Connecting”