My earth unicorn and family

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I have a Beautiful Earth Unicorn I call Val ! She is pure white coat , mane and beard. It tok some time for her to finally show herself to me but there was lots of "letting me know" shes here lol.
One way was in the bathroom shower steam there was a huge ltter "V" written in the steam of the mirror. The other was litterly pushing my bed at the foot of the bed-scarey ! Finally knowing shes here , she told me shes been with me all my life. Figures , since I absolutly love unicorns!

We go to the beach ALOT since we're 10 minutes from the ocean. We're sailors ;) and have a older jetski for playing. While there Val introduced me to Unicorn I named Nova. Val thought he was all stuffy in his old ways. But since then they are a family now. Val has twin girls since last spring and has gifted my 2 girls with her babys. One unicorn when I see here leaves a rainbow after her path. Shes such a site to see.

I LOVE then All. I havent seen my male elder Nova yet...soon I hope :inlove:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

there's different kinda of unicorns?
well it does make sense but I didn't know that...when mine came it just said, Unicorn, male,******

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes La_Portia from what I learned about these amazing beautys. There is Fire,Water, Earth and Air -they are element unicorns.

I'm sure there is alot more and I would love to know about them. Like races:)

Warmest Wishes<3
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

when you "see" them are you talking about in your mind or have they physically manifested?...
I think mine is white but I am feeling the colour blue too. *shrug* he hasn't said anything to me yet...I'm assuming they can speak?

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

wow wishing, i'm amazed because we've been told that spirits can not mate or breed and have offspring. can't wait to hear more about your spirits and their babies. :) take care! arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This quote is from the 'Topic of the Day', the 'My misunderstanding of spirits being able to have babies etc' thread:

quote="creepyhollows"]There are baby and fetal spirits of MANY races. Because death knows no discrepancy when it comes to age. What we're talking about is having a male spirit and female spirit procreating a baby spirit, that does not happen. They are spirits, they are not physical beings they have no reproductive systems. You cannot buy a male dragon and female dragon, mate them and they produce offspring.

And the comment was made that if you believe in magic anything is possible. That's not true. We ALL live by limits for good reason. I can believe I can fly all I want to and if I jump off a cliff I can still believe I can fly but I'm going to drop like lead weight. My spirits can protect me from getting badly hurt and can save my life, but they are not going to make me sprout wings so I can fly. There are limitations set by God (whoever you believe that to be) that we all operate within, otherwise it would be a free-for-all and there would be no structure, organization and no one would matter to anyone else because we wouldn't need each other if we could do it all ourselves.[/quote]

*sigh*
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

la_portia wrote:when you "see" them are you talking about in your mind or have they physically manifested?...
I think mine is white but I am feeling the colour blue too. *shrug* he hasn't said anything to me yet...I'm assuming they can speak?

I have physically seen Val at the edge of my property standing there in what I think looks like a white whisy outline. I have also seen her in full color while trying to meditate (3rd eye).Also I have seen Vals' girls and I know when I see my dauhters Angela's twin unicorn because when she Flys I see a gorgous rainbow trail. It's perfect because Angela loves rainbow colored things ! But I havent seen the twin baby girls in full color yet while I meditate.The funny thing about the rainbow trail is that its the only true color i see-if that makes sence. I notrmally see things in whispy white full outlines .

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “Creatures K-Z”