We have a furry who needs some help!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

This is an update on Angie:

She's still kind of lethargic from the pain meds, but I can barely find the puncture wound now, and when we can get her to wander around, she's under her own power, and even playing a bit. Last night, she finally let her sister bed down with her, something she hasn't allowed to happen since the accident (poor Izzie was SO upset about not being able to sleep with her sister - they're like siamese twins... it was kind of heartbreaking) and stopped growling at her everytime she comes near, so I'd have to say that, aside from Angie not running away, and not running down hills as fast as USUAL (she still runs - she's a beagle/terrier mix... running is just part of her thing), she's almost fully recovered. I'm actually calling the vet later today to ask if I can dial back the pain meds. :)

I'd like to thank everyone who donated or purchased a service. We've almost covered the cost of the vet bill - only $80 more to go, and then we'll only have the bank fees to cover. I am extremely blessed to know you all. Thank you for being such amazing people.

Deepest blessings to everyone. :hug:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
overthehillfan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning that.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Still learning that.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eruvanda
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the uplifting update! May she continue to heal and grow strong again.. :heart:
This planet is not terra firma. It is a delicate flower and it must be cared for. It's lonely. It's small. It's isolated, and there is no resupply. And we are mistreating it. Clearly, the highest loyalty we should have is not to our own country or our own religion or our hometown or even to ourselves. It should be to, number two, the family of man, and number one, the planet at large. This is our home, and this is all we've got.
Scott Carpenter, Mercury 7 astronaut
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

So happy she is doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoos! :meme: :heart:
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! OUR GOAL HAS BEEN MET AND ANGIE'S VET COSTS AND THE EXTRA FEES HAVE BEEN COVERED COMPLETELY. YOU ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE SO BLESSED AS TO KNOW YOU ALL. MY DEEPEST, HEARTFELT THANKS TO YOU ALL. :heart: :candle: ::hail:: :applause: ::thanx::
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Wow! That was quick... you guys rock!!!!!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They really, really DO. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

:meme: :hug:
Wonderful! :applause: ::rofl:: :meme:
"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow I have just seen this post and it warms my heart to see how everyone has pulled together and been
So willing to help in both donating monies and sending positive thoughts
What an amazing group :) sorry I missed the post and would have been willing to make a token donation
Albeit a small one due to a limited income but sending more positive thoughts and energy to the little furry one and so so happy to hear he is on the mend :) xxx

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”