pc2004uk Seller of very old items!

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

pc2004uk

He's in Spain and has a nice selection
of old items I purchased an old bronze
Roman ring from him Can't wait to get it!
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

You know they sell lots of unenchanted Roman Rings throughout eBay. So he could just buy them, enchant them, and then pretend they're passed down through covens for over 9000 years.

Though if someone sells such old items, they're bound to break. I wonder what happens when they break and how both the seller and the buyer reacts.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

btyelle wrote:You know they sell lots of unenchanted Roman Rings throughout eBay. So he could just buy them, enchant them, and then pretend they're passed down through covens for over 9000 years.

Though if someone sells such old items, they're bound to break. I wonder what happens when they break and how both the seller and the buyer reacts.
I looked at what he's got including the coins....his opening bid prices are low....everything looks real to me...I have found that a lot of ancient items already have spirits attached to them mostly in the deep past....some rings where the bronze has crystalized heavily will break, but I had one Roman ring I wore for 3-4 years before I sold it...solid as a rock. Also with very weak rings, have a jeweler cut out the important "seal" or engraved part and mount it in a new setting pref. 925 silver......

The rings with stones could come from any number of Islamic spheres - Spain - Afghanistan - and part of the Ukraine......They look like they vary from the 1800s back to about the 1600s.....

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Night_Owl
new here
new here

If you have a spirit or spells or both on a ring and the ring breaks, what happens to the spirits and/or spells?
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Night_Owl wrote:If you have a spirit or spells or both on a ring and the ring breaks, what happens to the spirits and/or spells?
Hello Owl, how you been?! I don't think anything happens - there was a thread about this somewhere, along the lines of 'Help, I broke my vessel' and I'm pretty sure Magnolia said it would not harm the spirit/spell. You can mend the vessel or transmute to another one without harm.
Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Caiyros Damia AKH-ET wrote:
btyelle wrote:You know they sell lots of unenchanted Roman Rings throughout eBay. So he could just buy them, enchant them, and then pretend they're passed down through covens for over 9000 years.

I looked at what he's got including the coins....his opening bid prices are low....everything looks real to me...I have found that a lot of ancient items already have spirits attached to them mostly in the deep past....some rings where the bronze has crystalized heavily will break, but I had one Roman ring I wore for 3-4 years before I sold it...solid as a rock. Also with very weak rings, have a jeweler cut out the important "seal" or engraved part and mount it in a new setting pref. 925 silver......

The rings with stones could come from any number of Islamic spheres - Spain - Afghanistan - and part of the Ukraine......They look like they vary from the 1800s back to about the 1600s.....

Caiyros
Caiyros you are right. Most of them do have deeply implanted spirits attached. As for them being old,well old is old! Sometimes the best energy is the oldest. Sure items can break but when you know your buying an ancient piece you take that into consideration.

Good post Caiyros! I did get your email as well and loved it. I still have to look up your address.
wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

He just sold a persian ring looks 1500s-1700s with the Root Abramelin Square on it in a weird proto-persian-singular-one-time code script (yes, I'm guessing) but the script pattern of repetitions matches that of the Abramelin squares. $68.00
I would jump on anything that looked like it came from or was a part of the Abramelin Workings.....

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
joy
active contributor
active contributor

He has some nice items at a very good price. Not to long ago, and maybe still, many items like this on EBay were selling for much more than he is asking. I've added him to my favorites list :thumbup:

Return to “Seller Review”