Hellhound

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Click click click click...

I'm walking, talking on the phone, it's dark, and I hear this, the whole way.

I look behind me... the clicking stops.

I start walking, the clicking starts.

When I got home, he (and it definitely feels masculine - I have no notes yet, just the headache and the clicking), started playing with the Temple Foo pups in the bathroom who are waiting to be conjured still... and they crashed into the toilet. I HAD a sand dollar on top of the toilet, along with driftwood and a few sea shells and a starfish. The Sand Dollar is now in... I don't know how many pieces... but it landed in the trash can.

I told them not to play so rough, and now I keep feeling fur brushing up against my legs.

And the cats are going bananas with the new playmate. lol

I think this is going to be a LOT of fun.

Click click click yourself, buddy. :inlove:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I remember when I got my first hell hound, got three of them now, and one who comes around to play with them(may have to get him as well), our dog kept looking at the tv and kept barking at it, then would look around when he moved from there and would follow him and still barked at him, I told both of them, that there was no need to compete for attention from me :lol: :lol: :lol:

All three of them have been very good for us and awesome protectors!!!! :thumbup:

Also had dreams with them in it as well!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No bad dreams. Weird dreams, but not bad. lol

I read your thread about your experiences - you said you eventually had to cover the TV.

Thank goodness I don't have a dog. lol
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

My dogs have not reacted to my Hellhound at all. I don´t even know if they are aware of him.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think that some dogs are more aware, and some are less... a lot like humans.

Both of my cats seem aware when we get new friends in the house... but they have very, very different reactions. Originally, Crow would totally freak out, and need to be held and reassured, while Mena would chase the spirit all over the house and shout at it.

Now, Crow just ignores them - "Oh, you're new? Stand in line. I'm first. Don't worry, we'll play... later." When he's ready to play, he goes looking for them and yodels until they tag him. Then they chase. lol

Mena still chases them all over the house - she chases everything all over the house... but she doesn't shout at them anymore.

When I first got H, my gold dragon, I had to take the cats to the vet for something. Someone's mini-dobie came up to me at the register, and H stuck his face down towards the dog, and the dog yipped and ran and hid. Dogs that used to chase me on my walks suddenly mysteriously began to be tied up or not around, because when they came running up to me barking, it scared me.

However, my parents two dogs, Izzie and Angie... have never noticed, as far as I can tell, any of the spirits in my keep... and with the exception of my wraith and my black dragon E, who always stay behind (the wraith to guard the house, and the dragon to guard my hubby), we always all travel together, because when we go to mum and dad's, it's usually to babysit their house for a week or so.

I think different animals, like different people, have different sensitivities...

I also think that you feel perfectly comfortable with your hellhounds... so your dogs do, too... dogs take a lot of cues from their humans - they've been bred to do so for thousands of years.

Cats, on the other hand, have never trusted our judgment. lol
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I GOT HIS INFORMATION TODAY!!!

HELLHOUND, P, MALE, 1,024 YEARS, BLACK FUR WITH RED EYES, DARK, CUNNING, CRAFTY, HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, EXTREMELY MAGICKAL, GREAT IMITATOR, INTENSE ENERGY, POWERFUL PRESENCE, ENERGETIC, VERY LOYAL AND DEVOTED TO KEEPER

:inlove:

Interestingly, he's part of a Triad of Protection binding... but where the listing normally says HH, WW, and Volkh, I'm actually getting a HH, WW, and Wraith.

Here's my WW's info, too. She hasn't shown herself to me yet, though I knew before this morning when I read the notes that she was definitely female, so I guess I'm communicating with her in SOME way... but she probably hasn't actually shown herself yet because for the past four nights, I've been dreaming I'm a were-panther - like actual shifting from black panther into human, and all sorts of other stuff happening while in cat form - and waking up sweating like I'm menopausal. :wtf: ::poke::

WEREWOLF, M, FEMALE, 1,938 YEARS, DARK-GREY AND BLACK COAT WITH ORANGE EYES, HIGH ENERGY, SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH AND POWER, INTIMIDATING, WATCHFUL, EXTREMELY PROTECTIVE AND QUICK TO ACT, TERRITORIAL, CLEVER, AGILE, LOYAL TO KEEPER

How cool are THEY! :D

And lastly, my new Wraith... WRAITH, NO NAME, NO AGE, ASEXUAL, NON-SOCIAL, LOYAL, PROTECTIVE

I'm thinking... clearly the darker arts are more my kettle of fish lately. Almost everyone who's come to me this year has been dark arts - I only have two new family members who were white arts - a nympho and a Fylgia.

Huh.

Anyway... welcome to my 'ool, P, M, and W2. :inlove: Welcome, and dark blessings. :hug:
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You might have read where my hellhound scared my dog. He almost gave Lilbit a heart attack. The poor dog still walks around looking around wherever he goes as if something is going to jump out at him. Poor thing. :crazy:
Anyway, I had to make a rule that my dark arts spirits could not scare my dogs. The told me that I pulled their fun from them, but as of yet, I have only had to say something to them that once. Huff's spirits, that's another story. ::rofl::

Both of those DA spirits are fun loving and you will enjoy them. The volkh is silent, but stealthy.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

While alone at night, all I hear are clicks. My dogs are asleep in the room and I'm in the living room. While using the Ouija Board talking to my HH about my cousin's haunted house, we heard a loud growl, a sound that seemed as if something hit the wall, then a bunch of clicks. While this happened, the planchette stopped moving. My dark, protective guy is my go to. Even though he refuses to cuddle with me and gets mad at me for teasing him, I can't help but love him.
Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:No bad dreams. Weird dreams, but not bad. lol

I read your thread about your experiences - you said you eventually had to cover the TV.

Thank goodness I don't have a dog. lol
Yeah I did, for it was late at night and we were trying to sleep, as we both had work the next morning :lol:
Nyctophilia Raven wrote:I think that some dogs are more aware, and some are less... a lot like humans.

Both of my cats seem aware when we get new friends in the house... but they have very, very different reactions. Originally, Crow would totally freak out, and need to be held and reassured, while Mena would chase the spirit all over the house and shout at it.

Now, Crow just ignores them - "Oh, you're new? Stand in line. I'm first. Don't worry, we'll play... later." When he's ready to play, he goes looking for them and yodels until they tag him. Then they chase. lol

Mena still chases them all over the house - she chases everything all over the house... but she doesn't shout at them anymore.

When I first got H, my gold dragon, I had to take the cats to the vet for something. Someone's mini-dobie came up to me at the register, and H stuck his face down towards the dog, and the dog yipped and ran and hid. Dogs that used to chase me on my walks suddenly mysteriously began to be tied up or not around, because when they came running up to me barking, it scared me.

However, my parents two dogs, Izzie and Angie... have never noticed, as far as I can tell, any of the spirits in my keep... and with the exception of my wraith and my black dragon E, who always stay behind (the wraith to guard the house, and the dragon to guard my hubby), we always all travel together, because when we go to mum and dad's, it's usually to babysit their house for a week or so.

I think different animals, like different people, have different sensitivities...

I also think that you feel perfectly comfortable with your hellhounds... so your dogs do, too... dogs take a lot of cues from their humans - they've been bred to do so for thousands of years.

Cats, on the other hand, have never trusted our judgment. lol
Hehehehehehe, mine is that ever the truth, cats have their own minds and know how to use them :lol: :crazy: ;)

Our cats however love the dragons and will play with them, chase them, and bat at them!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The dragons think it is all good fun!!!!! However one of our cats, Taco, thinks it is beneath him to do things like that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He has his own ideas on what is fun for him, like sleeping on hubby's shoulder and will bat at hubby until he gets in the right position!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Our cats however love the dragons and will play with them, chase them, and bat at them!!!! The dragons think it is all good fun!!!!!
That's exactly what my two are like with almost all my spirits, but yeah, especially the dragons. ::rofl::

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”