acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Great advice everyone :lol:
After all these amazingly generous advice, I think what I'd like to offer has been mentioned already but here goes: take care and nurture your own spirit. YOUR OWN spirit is what connects you to the rest of the universe (including your spirit companions)....if this relationship with yourself is a healthy one, every other relationship you have will have the potential of being a great adventure! ::bop::
Blessings and thank you everyone for the great advice!
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
IoNz.S
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 627
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything except BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lots of useful infos around, if i may just chip in, here's some of my thoughts :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

1) Bonding, always bonding: Take time to communicate with your spirits, even if its a one-way conversation and you feel like an idiot at times. You can also learn to communicate with tools like tarot cards or pendulums, but take care to have some protection when you do that, as you might invite some .. well.. not-so-nice spirits/entities ;). You can never have too much protections.

1a)Btw, giving offerings daily but not talking and trying to communicate with them is not bonding. -_-. It doesn't have to be boring, have a sexual spirits? Why not go in a bath and visualize having ahem with them in the bath and everything that you want to do with them ? It's a fun way to do it imho ::bop:: ::bop::

1b) Please, please do not rely on others to communicate with your spirits. Once in awhile is fine, but do not get over-reliant, or you will never improve. Actually, there are a great number of the spirits in my keep that refuse to talk to anyone else except me. Unless i bribe them to do so maybe :P...

2) Inner peace. Easy to say, hardest crap for some of us to achieve, because it also depends on your situation in life. When I meditate, this is what i aim for, inner peace. When you have inner peace, then you can start to feel the present and are more open to all experiences.

3)Open-mindedness: Learn what you can from all sources, rationalize and use your instincts well. A lot of junk goes through the internet nowadays, especially with the new age trend making these books more popular.

4)Do some energy related exercise, try to sense energy with your hand, maybe take martial arts such as Tai Chi with involves heavily in energy work. Try making your hand go warm and cold at will.. Try...Whatever works for you.

5)Respect your spirit. I don't care if they are WA or DA, they are not idiots. They do not need to be babysit. If they do, they are prolly servitors and not actual spirits/entities -_-. Say you get a custom conjure of Succubus from CH, you ask for ahem and you don't get one... Dont go blaming your spirits first.

6)Know that your spirits is not omnipotent, they don't do crap for you if all you do is sit around in your house all day expecting a prince in a white horse riding to your house or money to fall from the sky. They are essentially enhancing the results of whatever you do, so do it. Whatever it is.

7)Do very careful research on who you purchase your spirits from. Nowadays, there's so many overnight conjurers due to the increasing demand and i guess because people are losing touch with each other, so they turn to spirits. All it take is one mistake, you get a black arts spirits by accident and you are in big <<Removed by Mod>> .
Do not blindly trust testimonials, look again when they start conjuring, the people that keep spirits from them for years, are they turning out for the better? When it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Personally, i do not trust anything instant. It all comes through dedication and hard work. :realitycheck:

8) Just my personal view, no offense to others who thinks otherwise, do not take any sort of drugs to help you in spiritual purpose. Burning essential oil and stuff like that is fine, but stay away from drugs. ( Yes i do mean ayahuasca, magic mushroom, etc, ). If you still want to, do in-depth research of it and the risk before you do so. Improper use leads to opening yourself to attacks.

Sorry for the long post :pray: just some things i came across during my journey, met a lot of friends who .. made the wrong choice and turned out ..oh well lets just say good luck to them. ::deadly::

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

This is one of the best advice I have ever gotten, thanks everyone!!

randalthor
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Super speed

::Anyone:: Help!

I already wrote about this in a different topic but as they relate I'll post this here. (I wish I could just copy and paste but the other post has not been approved yet.)

So . . . I dreamed last night that a vampire was flying in the sky. Someone screamed in panic, 'A vampire!' and pointed and so I shouted 'Kill the vampire!' and I ascended, flying toward it. When I got to him, I think with a wooden stake, he told me to stand down. He looked Italian, accept his skin was pale, and he had dark purple pockets under his eyes. He didn't look threatening. In fact he had a gentle smile on his face and of course I backed off. When I awoke I thought about and realized I was getting a spirit-imbued object as a freebie though I didn't remember what it was and I thought to myself 'oh no' because really, even though I have considered getting a vampire--just one, and more for research purposes for a book--it would have been a few years down the road. I am more of a mermaid, light faery, lady nympho kind of guy. Then I felt a hand touch my butt. It was there a couple seconds and I was thinking that this better not be a gay vampire hitting on me. I mean I'm fine with him being gay if he is, just not hitting on me. But then a female voice went off in my head. She sounded a little annoyed and I don't remember what she said but I saw an image of a beautiful brunette :censor: with a few other attractive females. So I thought that she might be a nympho, which I'm completely fine with. Later when I was web surfing I felt a pinch on my hipbone. Thought it was a bug bight at first which almost never happens to me. There was no bug but there was a red mark. So I checked my email. I received a message that my order had been shipped and when I checked my invoice the object was the .01 Spirit Stone and bag and there was no mention of a second stone. I guess it's possible that they didn't ship and extra stone but I cannot see how I could have imagined the female entity, she was so vivid and expressive. And yes, I was awake and my eyes were open but judging by the fact that I didn't remember what she said a couple of minutes before, I cannot say with any certainty that I was COMPLETELY awake. Certainly I do look forward to the possibility of a nympho, but I'll have to tell the vampire to steer clear of my mom. :ohcrap: And I read Magnolia's post about her cut that would not stop bleeding and how Ash always gets 'mysterious' cuts. I wouldn't ask or expect it to change it's nature, but my journey is quite a bit different than theirs. Still I guess one couldn't hurt but . . . I suddenly feel like a fish out of water. ::eeek::

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

My biggest suggestion is to never say "I'll never get..." cause you will inevitably wind up wanting/getting one. I said that about demons, now I have one female demon.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Have fun.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Trust yourself, and trust them, to be good for you and to you.

A relationship not based on trust...

Ends in sorrow.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

*bookmarking for advice* :thumbup:

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

The best advice I can give is to always practice discernment.
Don't distrust your spirits, but don't immediately jump to try to bind one (especially if you are inexperienced with seeing/hearing and conjuring/binding) that comes to you claiming to be "X" type of entity when it really could be a "Y" or "Z" type, a prankster in disguise to cause trouble.

Also, take a moment and think about the message that's being sent to you and decide whether or not it really seems like something your spirit would say to you, before acting on it.
Sometimes people think they know, but the communication is really coming from the prankster entity, and they are a little too quick to try to "punish" their spirits for something offensive that was not really said or done by the spirit in the person's keep at all. Which is really upsetting to the spirits and I have had at least 2 in the past try to use me as a medium to give their keeper a message, because the keeper (who was someone that I communicated with often at the time) was no longer listening to her spirits, but since it's against forum rules, I chose to stay out of it.

(I have read where people on this forum had difficulties with both of the things that I've mentioned, so it's best to think before acting on any outside information that you receive.) :peace:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
randalthor
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks for the advise.

Belia, this really is about my inexperience. I've read Ash said that Dark Spirits are a greater responsibility and, like I've said, I find the lighter much more appealing. Though I am interested in a few dark spirits but I really wanted to dry the waters with something simpler first. I'll keep the prankster entity in mind. I'm not certain if all of the advise given is for what my post said, but . . . it might be intuition and I'll keep these things in my thoughts. And if you're talking about the potential Nympho, it might have been a b-day gift (the 1st). I dont know. I'll report if I did. And the female voice in my head did sound upset.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”