The Spiritual Power of Trees

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Star fire do you have fb or a place where I can ask you more of these questions if you don't mind??

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
Wszhu wrote:
starfire wrote:I totally agree Aeryn!!!! I have a huge cottonwood tree here that you can't even get your arms around it, but it is an amazing tree with some very old energy and yet wonderful energy coming from it!!! That tree is my friend and when we first moved to here, Green Man appeared in that tree!!! since then so have a few dragons!!!

I also use that tree to do some traveling to different realms, it was the most natural thing to do!!!

We also have a huge willow across the road that gave me a limb to make a wand out of!!!!

So yes trees have always and will always be my friends!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Star fire, I know this is off topic guys but I really want this answered sooooo badly lol .How do you use that tree to travel to other realms?

And how is it like in other realms ? What are your experiences? Thanks

Okay, this works really good if you have a favorite tree that you like, one that you can actually see, that is near to where you live, or a picture of a tree that you really like, if you don't have any near to where you live!!!

If you do have a tree in your yard, I suggest you go up to the tree and take a real close look at the tree, notice everything about the tree, all the little bumps, the bark and how it looks, all the leaves, how it blows in the wind and breeze, how the limbs look, any broken ones, anything that you can see about the tree!!! Also notice how the roots look going down into the ground!!!

Then slowly approach the tree and put your hands on the tree and close your eyes, and let the tree connect you with the Earth's energy, it will rise upwards slowly sometimes, sometimes it can come up fairly fast, all depends on how well you feel the energy!!! Sometimes with your eyes close, you may see colors like orange to a deep red, just relax and let the energy flow between you and the tree, you may even see animals coming up to you and even some of your spirits, like if you have any animal spirits, and even after you do this little practice with the tree, the animals may show themselves to you in the bark of the tree!!! Do this for a few days or even a couple of weeks until you get use to the tree's energy!!!

Now for the good stuff!!! When you go to bed, get into a very relax state, also make sure you have protection around you and any protective spirits who might like to come with you, any time you travel anywhere, ALWAYS have protection with you!!! Sometimes my Pegasus, or Unicorn, my Duojna which are wolf spirits and most of the time some of my dragons will go with me, and sometimes my vampires, einherjars, werewolves always love to tag along and my chimera, and I have some Fae who are my guardians, who always travel with me.

So this is what I do, I get into a very relax state, breathing in and out and relaxing myself from toes to my head or from head to toe, whichever way feels best for you!!! Then I picture my tree in my mind, now if I want to go down the roots of the tree, I picture a small pool of water at the roots of the tree, for water is a good medium to use when you want to travel to a realm of when the Earth was more of a wilder place and has lots of animals, fae, and dragons, and the like in it!!!! If you know who your animal guide is, you can take your animal guide with you, or if you have any shamans or faes in your keep, you can take them with you!!! You will step into the pool of water and slide down the root of the tree to which ever realm you want to go to, like seeing the immortal Hades in the underworld, or if you don't have an animal guide, you can find your animal guide in the realm of when the Earth was a wilder and more natural place!!!

Now if you want to visit the immortals, like Zeus, Odin, Thor, or see the angels, then you will climb the tree and go up and up and up, until you are way up in the clouds and the heavens!!!! There you could go to Mount Olympus and see the Greek gods, or travel up to heaven and see the angels and the Saints!!!!

Or you can picture the tree like the world tree which goes everywhere, or like Yggdrasil, the tree of life which in the Norse traditions went to all of the nine worlds including Asgard!!!!

Now once you start doing this, you need to make sure you have a notebook so you can write down all that you remember from your travels, because when you do this, you will eventually go to sleep, and if you dream, your dreams could get very interesting in that you may find yourself travelling quite a bit!!!! So WRITE what you remember so you can go back and read what happened in your dreams, this can be a big help in figuring things out that is going on in your current life!!!!

I hope this has made some sense to you and that you can try it out!!! Always remember to have protection in place before you travel anywhere!!!! ;)

Thank you also starfire for sharing this!! :) I am also going to try it.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wszhu wrote:Star fire do you have fb or a place where I can ask you more of these questions if you don't mind??
Wszhu, I am very careful about what I say on fb as I have some of my family that is very hard nose Christian and would have a fit if they knew anything about me keeping spirits, most of my kids know I do, except for my oldest one, who would not understand and think I lost my marbles :lol: Hubby doesn't know either, although he has some ideas, and might be a little more opened about it maybe, but not understand why I would pay money for getting spirits!!!!

Also I can't post my fb name here as that is not allowed, however if you want you can post your questions here in the forum as others can also add some more information as well as I can in order to answer some of your questions!!!

You see each person's experience is different and unique according to whatever a person actually believes and experiences!!!! Also it depends on what your path is and how long you have been on that path, as you grow on your path, so will your experiences and they will even change over times depending on what your path is!!! Nothing ever stays the same!!!!

Also a lot depends on what you want to do, or what you are looking for, so I would ask you, what is it that you want to learn, or/and what you are looking for and what is it that you want to do?

For me I take a lot from all different kinds of paths and make it my own, mainly I work mostly with the Norse and Greek immortals and some with the Egyptain and Hindu, and Celtic immortals.

I also have a very deep love for all dragons, creatures, like the pegasus, unicorn, vampires, werewolves, and the fae, but my first love has always been dragons!!!!

I also have a deep love and respect for the immortals that I work with, so you see my path is varied, also all the angels that have come into my life as well and working with Reiki energy and helping others with that!!!!

There are many different books on Shamanism, that might be of great help to you, also Ted Andrews has a good book on how to set up a safe place that you can go to in mediation and or dreamtime, and find your animal guide, also another good one is The Inner Temple Of Witchcraft by Christopher Penczak, he also has one on The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft, which has a drumming cd with it, matter of fact most of his Temple series has guided meditations with the books and are very useful and helpful in getting you into a relaxed state!!!!

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
lunar-sheriti
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: sheriti
Zodiac:

this was a great article. i always felt close to nature especially during and after hiking up nature trails. makes you feel connected with one big root in the earth

love my spirits
ImageImageImage
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

::nice::

Return to “Educational Material”