What should I do now?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I bought a very fabulous Djinni in May 08. I ocassionally contact the seller. The seller tells me that the Djinni sends messages about me to the seller. It gives me an uneasy feelings, someting like my Djinni is bonded to her not to me. What should I do? Please help.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Any help please?

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Try commanding her not to speak to anyone else without first clearing it with you. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable & she must ask permission first.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I think the problem that bonding time with your djinn is not long enough for her to trust you completely. Maybe you need to strengthen the bonding by offering, textile, spray, stone, potion. Lots of private talking. I am sure in time you will be able to gain her trust.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This Djinni was with the seller for 7 years, and she is a solitary witch. Is it still possible for the seller-witch to contact the sold djinni? The djinni according to the seller is saying that all the spirits in my possession are bad, they have been wrongly invoked, and I must remove "all" immediately. But the djinni doesn't tell me??? How do I believe the seller? I have long email conversations with her and she gets all my information except of course that I bought them from CH and their names etc?

I am so confused!! And last night I had terrible incidents!!!!

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I do not like the sound of this seller! Who was it? She should not be telling you that all your spirits are bad - it sounds like a run-up to one of those 'pay me to help you' scams.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I was thinking more in the line of - "send them all to me and I'll destroy them".
Then you'll see them on eBay in her store LoL :frustrated:

Don't do it Sid, if you think you may have a problem with your CH spirits, contact Magnolia. M.O. of course :wild:

Good luck

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Sid, I don't mean to sound rude but it seems that you continually talk about your spirits and purchases from one seller to other sellers. If you do this, you are guaranteed to do two things: 1. Get conflicting advice and 2. piss someone off eventually.

Example, in another thread you said you've talked about your spirit connection potions from Rhonda to the seller of your djinn and she told you that your djinn was mad that you used the potion. You say this djinn female is fabulous...then why are you still contacting the seller about her? You've had her for a long time, if you don't feel any problem, then there isn't one.

I suspect you're asking EVERYONE for advice, getting confused and not letting actually bonding with your spirits. By allowing everyone (all sellers, all of us, etc) influence and advise you, you're not listening with your heart to your spirits.

As far as the seller telling you all your other spirits are bad? If your djinn isnt showing/telling YOU that then I'd not suspect a problem.

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mongrella and Rain, yes it sounds like this.

But you do not know what happened to me in the last 12 hours. I barely had a few half-hour sleeps. I am contacting Magnolia of course, but the latest is the seller is asking me to remove them very quickly and told me how to do it, and warned me not to share this information with the invoker, if I did I will be in big trouble with the spirits.

I really do not know what to do.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

brokenbeech wrote:Sid, I don't mean to sound rude but it seems that you continually talk about your spirits and purchases from one seller to other sellers. If you do this, you are guaranteed to do two things: 1. Get conflicting advice and 2. piss someone off eventually.

Example, in another thread you said you've talked about your spirit connection potions from Rhonda to the seller of your djinn and she told you that your djinn was mad that you used the potion. You say this djinn female is fabulous...then why are you still contacting the seller about her? You've had her for a long time, if you don't feel any problem, then there isn't one.

I suspect you're asking EVERYONE for advice, getting confused and not letting actually bonding with your spirits. By allowing everyone (all sellers, all of us, etc) influence and advise you, you're not listening with your heart to your spirits.

As far as the seller telling you all your other spirits are bad? If your djinn isnt showing/telling YOU that then I'd not suspect a problem.

Right, this is because, prior to purchase I grew a good relationship with the seller. So, whenever something happens good I do share it with the seller. I wasn't asking for advice, but eventually the seller asked me how many spirits I have now. I told her about my latest purchases from CH without mentioning CH. And this is the first time, she took the discussion in a diffrent direction. You are not rude, you have substance in what you say.

I say the spirit is fabulous, because she indeed is. I have seen her. I do not now doubt my spirit, but think that the seller is playing a trick on me. Thank you for your reponse.

Last edited by sid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”