Wine for Djnn?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

My djinn is a Believer... so alcohol would be a no no.
So far he seems happy with what I offer, too bad...I guess I'll have to find another drinking buddy ;)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:Caiyros that was awful! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as giving the djinn wine, I guess it would depend...an Islamic djinn would not thank you. A Norse or pre-Islamic might well appreciate the occasional glass. Tho the Norse might prefer lager! When I was looking into Vodun, I learned that Papa Legba likes black coffee - if rum is not available. Try asking who wants what & see what answers you get.

(I just had a lovely image of a Keeper in a bar with assorted spirits: "Ok, that's 6 pints of Carlsberg, 2 white wines, one orange juice, a bowl of water for the werewolves, some milk for the masheba...")
And ......... A full green bottle of Absinthe for the Vampires, Vodka Martinis (Stolly or Absolut) for the straight inccubi and succubi, Manhattans for the gay/lesbian incubbi and succubi, Mai Tais for the Cyclops, pure collected rainwater with just a pinch of flower pollen for the Gargoyles, a Lime Daiquiri for the Immortal Priapus, a gallon of Ripple for the Immortal Bacchus, A Corvo Gold tall glass, warm, no ice, with a little umbrella, served with an unpeeled banana on top of one silk stocking for the Immortal Pan, a 6-pack of Iron City Beer for the Immortal MArs, an unlabeled bottle of mescal for the Immortal Pandora, and one Chardonay Box-Wine with a small, strong plastic bullet bra handle for ease of portability for the Immortal Khnum.

Does anyone want chips?

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

While on topic....

Is there a spirit who seems to enjoy going to the bars? (YOu know, for the one time a year a get to get out and live alittle :irked: darn 12 hour days...)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”