neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

worldofmagic wrote:Hi,

I own a Class 5 Shambhala Djinn from CH. When he arrived I felt his energy immediately - almost like being hit with the flu. I kept him in a keeping box with silk, sand and lavender next to my bed. Not much happened and I felt "alone". I contacted Magnolia and she told me that all my spirits (I've only bought from her) were theretrying to help me through my troubles. The other night I came across the invocation Magnolia posted to connect with your Djinn - I went and got mine - read it aloud to him, put him on my finger and felt like I'd been hit by a tornado. I cannot sleep with him on my finger - my dreams are all over the place, but I'm adjusting to his powers.

I asked him 2 days ago for a sign that he was really connected to me - a sign that I couldn't miss. Well that night the thought of cigars kept popping in my mind - I don't smoke, nor do I know anyone that smokes so it was an odd thought. That night I awoke to the faint smell of cigar smoke - and I know it was my Djinn :-)
Hello, can you please tell me which is the invocation that worked. I am in similar state.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Sid,

This is the information page and ritual that CH has provided to connect and care for your Djinn:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/guide_djinn.shtml

In Light, starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi Starlight, thanks a lot. Yes, I did the same. I hope someday I will experience like you did. Take care.

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Djinn Races”