ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:I think I heard the ghost box say "The Devil" too!!

i apologize for not replying to your comments in the other ones but am glad you are listening.
I couldn't even listen to these for a long time, due to the residual energy..but am glad i kept them all up on my account, and am wanting to listen again...but see, my comments on these, how i admit it is addictive? and you can see I was so excited and happy at first... but wow. so yes, I will never deny the ghost box DOES work...and I admit, even after my bad experience, a part of me still craves to buy another one and continue.

But i think that is whatever the hell this thing is..still trying to get to me. who knows.
but I must keep away from the ghost box. :(

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Divinita wrote:

i apologize for not replying to your comments in the other ones but am glad you are listening.
I couldn't even listen to these for a long time, due to the residual energy..but am glad i kept them all up on my account, and am wanting to listen again...but see, my comments on these, how i admit it is addictive? and you can see I was so excited and happy at first... but wow. so yes, I will never deny the ghost box DOES work...and I admit, even after my bad experience, a part of me still craves to buy another one and continue.

But i think that is whatever the hell this thing is..still trying to get to me. who knows.
Before and after the warnings from the people, did you experience anything unusual or scary from the ghost box?

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:
Divinita wrote:

Before and after the warnings from the people, did you experience anything unusual or scary from the ghost box?
before, no...i was too excited. but as you can see by the dates, i was addicted to using it. it was consuming my thoughts 24/7. after... the first warning, i used the boc a couple more times, but i got an uneasy feeling which was most likely my spirits trying to warn me. there was a period i didn't use it for a month i think...and that was probably thanks to my spirits. but after the second warning,i didn't touch the box, other than to do the banishment ritual of the pentagram, i think was what i did?

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Wow...I need to learn how to do rituals for protection, banishment, etc. Just in case something goes wrong.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:Wow...I need to learn how to do rituals for protection, banishment, etc. Just in case something goes wrong.
yes! that definitely doesn't hurt! good thing I had so many things protecting me! (i have quite a lot of protective spirits)

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not to long ago, I saw an episode on one of the paranormal shows where a woman became very obsessed with using a ghostbox. It was consuming her life. At one time I was tempted to get one, but changed my mind; I live alone, and admit to being a bit of a scarey cat, and I see them as being a more advanced type of Ouija board.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Not to long ago, I saw an episode on one of the paranormal shows where a woman became very obsessed with using a ghostbox. It was consuming her life. At one time I was tempted to get one, but changed my mind; I live alone, and admit to being a bit of a scarey cat, and I see them as being a more advanced type of Ouija board.
that was what almost happened to me. it is extremely addictive. meanwhile, i refuse to touch Ouija after a bad experience as a teen...yet didn't even think twice about the ghost box, even after watching white noise :lol:

Return to “Items”