Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CAIYROS at JUNIUS PONDS wrote:I am not bragging, but sometime ago I had a conversation with DeeDee about some of this stuff, and then also a conversation with a former Harvard Prof, Vlada, and I found a copy of the Vampire Movie "Genuine"...which is a public domain film that I will be recutting and creating a sound track. and then sometime later, I discovered the answer to what is going on. Absolutely. I am writing a book about this that will give and demonstrate "this New Something-whatever" and it will be finished sometime between now and summer 2014. Its entirely mapped out and is now being "polished". It would be nice if they came out together...but...who knows...

Also, the scariest Vampyr movie ever is Vampyr (1932) Dir. Carl Theodore Dreyer....get the version with the original sound track......
When your book comes out, I am going to be all over that one for sure!!!!! Will checkout the movie too!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Ash, a year or so ago, I purchased an item that was supposed to transform you into a psy. It came with this ritual, in Latin, that you had to perform, and then every night a smaller ritual had to be performed. I was able to do it for a while, but due to traveling, the vessel sometimes just got left behind at home, and eventually, I got so far behind that I wasn't sure if it would work anymore without starting over. Anyway, during the time that I was following the instructions, and performing the nightly ritual, I did notice that I was developing some of the traits of a psy, but in all honesty, I didn't work with it long enough to for it to make any lasting changes. I keep thinking that I need to break it out and work with it again, but life just keeps getting in the way somehow :) I don't read Latin, and when I first received it, I considered sending it to you to see if you would look it over and tell me whether I was getting in to something that I shouldn't be...if you are interested in seeing it, I can forward you that ritual.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

SEND IT ON OVER LILY, I'LL TAKE A LOOK-SEE, MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOW PROMISING YOUR LIFE AWAY ;)

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:SEND IT ON OVER LILY, I'LL TAKE A LOOK-SEE, MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOW PROMISING YOUR LIFE AWAY ;)
Uhg...I sure hope not lol.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

When I was 12, I visited Barranquilla, Colombia for a month. During that time, I was staying in a area that was really poor and dangerous. In that area there were a lot of people that practiced black magic. There were lots of stories about people rising up from the dead as zombies and people transforming to animals, at that time I didn't believe any of that until I experienced a few things that were really shocking, till this day I wonder how these things actually happen. The first week of me staying there, there was a local robber in the area that would go into peoples houses and steal there food, and other things. The people around the area found him killing random cows and donkey in one of the fields, at that moment everyone started chasing him around like 12 people were after them. I was with the group of 12, I wanted to see what would happen to the person once they caught him. Well, While they were chasing him through the fields, out of nowhere the robber just turned and morphed into a dog, out ran everyone and went to the woods. The moment he turned into the dog everybody started screaming and yelling "He does black magic!!, he does witchcraft!! Kill him!!", But the dog just disappeared into the woods, from that moment nobody has ever seen or heard of him again. Witnessing that experience was so diabolical, I couldn't believe what the hell was happening. After that, the stories that the people were telling me, I started to believe all of them.

Another experience happened to me while I was In Colombia. In the third week of me being there, a local farmer that lived alone and had no family died. Everyone in the area loved him because he was always kind and would give free vegetables to the people that had no money to eat. No one knew how he died, people were saying that someone might have poisoned so they can turn him into a zombie. Well, everyone including me and my family attended his funeral hosted by the local people, after the funeral we all saw him get buried in the ground. About 2 days later, in the evening around like 7:00 pm we heard people screaming and yelling that somebody has turned the farmer into a zombie, when I went outside to see what was happening, I saw the most diabolical thing I have ever seen in my childhood. I saw a naked man that looked exactly like the farmer that was buried in the ground after the funeral. He was walking really slowly through the area, everyone started following him and screaming his name out. But the farmer just kept on walking without stopping or looking back. We followed him for like 30 minutes until he reached the field where he used to grow his vegetables, he stopped walking and stayed there motionless for a couple of minutes and then continued to walk to the woods. At the moment everyone stopped following because it was getting dark and nobody wanted to go to the woods, from that point on nobody has ever seen him or heard about him again.

So somebody tell me, what the hell was going on? Was it black magic that turned the robber into a dog and the farmer into a zombie? Can magic be that powerful?

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Fascinating experiences, but we should keep the conversation here to the original poster's question, rather than chasing off the subject (not just directed at you Truth_seeker). I'm sure there could be some great convo on your experiences, perhaps a moderator could help start a new thread for him/her?

I have nothing to add to the main topic, Ash. I can honestly say I have never wanted to make this change. My empathy alone is sometimes a curse. Strengthening my psychic awareness would be the farthest I would want to go towards becoming anything more than I am, in this life.

Now, if I could just find the way to be a moon wisp in the next one ;)

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Endymion Ink wrote:Fascinating experiences, but we should keep the conversation here to the original poster's question, rather than chasing off the subject (not just directed at you Truth_seeker). I'm sure there could be some great convo on your experiences, perhaps a moderator could help start a new thread for him/her?

I have nothing to add to the main topic, Ash. I can honestly say I have never wanted to make this change. My empathy alone is sometimes a curse. Strengthening my psychic awareness would be the farthest I would want to go towards becoming anything more than I am, in this life.

Now, if I could just find the way to be a moon wisp in the next one ;)
I don't believe that I am trying to change the subject, I'm looking for some answers about this topic. The reason why I posted this experience is because I have never been transformed by a spell, spirit, entity. But I have seen it happen, twice. I don't know how they were transformed, was it by a spell, spirit, or entity? Or some type of magic? ::Anyone::

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

It really depends Truth. We would need more information.

Do you know what type of magick was being practiced?

When you say you saw him change into a dog, what morphic changes took place? What size, shape, hair density, etc. existed in the changed shape?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:It really depends Truth. We would need more information.

Do you know what type of magick was being practiced?

When you say you saw him change into a dog, what morphic changes took place? What size, shape, hair density, etc. existed in the changed shape?
When the robber started to change the whole process took like 5 seconds. As I remember, his legs changed first, then his body changed and last his head changed. Before his head was changing he was still running with his 2 legs, well the dog's legs. After the complete transformation he started to run like a dog, he looked like a fully grown black rottweiler. The speed the dog was running was also unbelievable, I have never seen a dog run so fast like he did, he was running faster than Usain Bolt. I'm not sure what type of magick was being practiced, the locals said it was black magick and witchcraft.

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bump.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”