Shaitan Djinn

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

yes. That is wonderful! :D

I hope mine will do that!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I would said that I have to agree as I just found out I have had one since I started collecting(as I understand she was my first spirit I got and didn't realize it as I read from others on here that the seller had the potential for selloing fake items)History and text has labeled the Shaitan to be of a evil nature but as I am finding out every week that historical facts are more twisted and scratched out than than anything!
My little interpreter help me find that out when I just thought to find out if there really was a djinn in that cheap metal vessel I bought.It answered my daughter and I apologised to the djinn as I didnt know that she was in the vessel and my newly djinn found Shaitan said "No Harm in not knowing".But she was so weak since I didn't know she was there so her energy was way-down!!SO I gave her 2 incense cones and she brought 8 of her friends to her vessels as a gift for me!!
At least I found out that my ring is ACTIVE!!
And gained 9 new friends in the process ;)

Daniel
Marc wrote:Hi there!
I have purchased a shaitan djinniya from Gwen- wintermournings- and I am bonding well with her.
I guess it depends on how was the djinn been bound to a vessel or so. My shaitan djinniya is well
mannered and goes along well with my other spirits. I love the heat energy she emits to me. Everytime
I feel cold I ask her to keep me warm and within seconds I feel warm. I love her dearly. She is always with me
24/7 and helps me have great focus at work when I ask her so ;)
The only thing I can say is that shaitan or efrits are classed to be evil mainly because they will grant any wish
without hesitation and they are often used by cold hearted or black magick practitioners but they are not diabolic spirits. I was so nervous when I invoked my shaitan djinniya but she gave me assuring energy not to and now she is my dear companion. She did not bring any evil into my home or surroundings but she gives me protection from psychic attack, hexes or bad luck. Hope this help. I will tell you more when I am bonded fully with her.

Marc

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

WOW.....that is amazing Daniel. Congratulations. That is exactly why I always assume there is a spirit in the vessel if there is suppose to be.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

It was before I even knew about this world having more than human ghosts ;)
7 months ago really!!
Princess wrote:WOW.....that is amazing Daniel. Congratulations. That is exactly why I always assume there is a spirit in the vessel if there is suppose to be.

shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

I have had good experience with my Shaitan. but we are still in the bonding process. He gets upset when I do manual labor and tells me about it. But when I explain that i cant afford to have anyone do the work for me he tells me "I will provide." I don't know if this constitutes a wish or not. Also with their reputation as being dark i have to wonder when he expresses his feeling for me if they are true or not.. Any ideas? :feedback:

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

As far as I know The Shaiytan are BA by traditional eastern standards.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Does anyone have a Shaitan djinn ?. If so would you be willing to share a little about him or her please. :pray:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

*Bumpage*

I have everything but a Shaitan Djinn- so I can't help you out dear but hopefully someone comes along to share some experiences. ;)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Killa wrote:As far as I know The Shaiytan are BA by traditional eastern standards.
^^This.

From what I have heard.. they are dark... but... exactly how dark? Before getting to BA, it depends on what religious paradigm you are coming from..

BA as a definition, however, is widely debated.. and, really... not something I personally have interest in getting into. No doubt, there will be someone else who could give you their own thoughts on this..

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Patrizia
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:Does anyone have a Shaitan djinn ?. If so would you be willing to share a little about him or her please. :pray:
Ok hopefully I can help to shed some light on this. We do offer djinns in our store but only Marid's and Goddess and Gods at this time. I do however have both Shaitann's and Ghul's in my home. I personally have a King and Queen couple of Shaitann's, as well as 3 Marids, and a Ghul. My daughter has 5 Shaitann's and 1 Ghul. I have spoken with them extensively on this subject this morning because I have not noticed that they have acted any different than the so called "good" djinn's. They told me that yes they will go as far as to kill for their master if they see that it fits within that path BUT, most of that reputation was gained by BA practitioners that bound them so strongly that they followed orders to kill and maim.
Keep in mind that they all have their own personalities and some are more brash than others.
That makes a total of 7 Shaitann and 2 Ghul in our home and if anything we have suffered only GOOD will. I don't make wishes of them per say though, we live life together and they just kind of pick up on my needs and provide. I do have strong house rules however and harm none is one of those. If they need to be subdued I usually just subject them to something that they do not like and that takes care of the problem.
More often than not though if they seem to be misunderstanding something that we want all it takes it a good explanation so that they can understand.

I hope this helps because we love them and they are helpful to us.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

I love my spirit family!! They color my world supernatural!
etherealmagick.storenvy.com/home
etherealmagick.weebly.com

Return to “Djinn Races”