How can I tell that this spirit is here, and in the vessel?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As with any industry there are going to be people who are fake. This is unavoidable and the best way to keep yourself from being taken is to stick with practitioners who have earned good reputations amongst collectors. Unfortunately because of unscrupulous sellers writing bad things about the competition all over the internet the best way to truly get an accurate portrait of a practitioner is to contact their clients. With eBay, you can see their clients in their feedback, and with websites if they have a forum you can join and see what the response & atmosphere is like on their site. To see if a spirit is truly with you the best way is to trust your gut instinct & your natural senses to see if you detect an additional presence with you. It can be difficult to put the trust solely in yourself, but by doing so you are gaining the strength & ground to build your own abilities & sensitivities. Don’t dismiss even the smallest of paranormal occurrence as sometimes spirits introduce themselves gradually rather than being immediately in your face.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

so true !!! thank you !! I have several spirits and am still new to this but I can tell when their is a new spirit or spirits with me . and some just like to sit and watch for a while and some are just in your face HELLO lol but I know they are here it just takes some time with others to really let you know they are here .

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Good reminder here.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

bump mates!

I have a leprechaun and I know he's here because the seller is awesome but he hasn't made any contact since he's been here a few months now...I left him whiskey once but I may go buy some beer today and leave him some and have a few myself tonight.

I think he likes the irish jig music i will play on the tv from pandora...this music has always made me really happy inside so hopefully he enjoys it too. I also played some on youtube specifically for him one day based on what a few people wrote on the forum but the words were really raunchy so it didn't last very long. lol.

Cheerz,

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I can usually feel their presence when they are here. I can feel a spirit because I feel it in the stone. It either burns in my hands or shocks me. If there is nothing there, it feels cold to the touch.

Does anyone have this reaction to the spirits in the stones??

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I wish I did, most of the time I get light headed or feel something. Like when crone listed her Warrior Elves. I almost had a break down, the energy was so intense. But most of the time time. my experiences happen, outside the vessel.

goal.girl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I can usually feel their presence when they are here. I can feel a spirit because I feel it in the stone. It either burns in my hands or shocks me. If there is nothing there, it feels cold to the touch.

Does anyone have this reaction to the spirits in the stones??
I got a hellhound on a reverse adoption a while ago, and even though it was a cold day, and the package, as well as the bag the stone was in, it felt hot to the touch to me. I thought, I was was just imagining that, but maybe not, after all.

The Psy Vamp from CH announced herself with a big headache on the day the parcel arrived. She is... a bit overwhelming :D

newhollow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human with powers?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know :S

This is actually a question.. I'm having issues thinking calmly atm, and I can't seem to find the best section for this, so I hope I can be forgiven.

I can't go to an unbiased source for this or a psychic store unconnected to this unless they're right in the area. Before trying that, I wanted to ask if anyone could possibly help me with a spirit I got bound to a stone a while back. I've been having issues talking to them, and I don't know if they're still there. I was thinking about them today, and just got really agitated; I just want them free if I can't speak to them. I want to know if they are at least content or absent, and if not, I want them released.

If no one here can help me from the distance of the forum, I'll understand and try to find another source.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

newhollow wrote:This is actually a question.. I'm having issues thinking calmly atm, and I can't seem to find the best section for this, so I hope I can be forgiven.

I can't go to an unbiased source for this or a psychic store unconnected to this unless they're right in the area. Before trying that, I wanted to ask if anyone could possibly help me with a spirit I got bound to a stone a while back. I've been having issues talking to them, and I don't know if they're still there. I was thinking about them today, and just got really agitated; I just want them free if I can't speak to them. I want to know if they are at least content or absent, and if not, I want them released.

If no one here can help me from the distance of the forum, I'll understand and try to find another source.
unfortunately no one is allowed to.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 45&t=36427
creepyhollows wrote:They are circumventions of a board policy we have in "is this spirit real?" services that are bought & paid for by collectors for others to "read" their vessels. And spirit reading services are something we don't promote or advocate at all.

These kinds of threads are the kinds of threads that come off as authenticating another seller's work. Which is not okay. We've already stated time and time again that practitioners do not reveal their methods and there could be cloaking spells on the bindings like we do. In that case the people reading for you (whether its forum members or a paid service) could be reading an unbound spirit or another spirit, and you are just going to have a confusing, messed up situation! Relationships between spirits & their Keepers have been destroyed with these kinds of situations because you are putting a LOT of trust that they are reading the right thing.

These types of threads are, in future, are not welcome here. If you want to discuss them on other forums, that's up to you guys, but frankly, as an owner of the board I don't want the liability of the sellers of these vessels & bindings seeing these threads and thinking that CH is trying to be judge & jury of other seller's works. We don't need that kind of trouble. I can only imagine how angry they can get reading that members are evaluating their work.

If you don't know what kind of spirit is in your vessel:

1. Contact the ORIGINAL seller and ask them for the details, this is the best & most accurate solution
2. If you were given the information but you doubt what they say, then you should spend some time bonding & doing what you need to do to get into contact with the spirit
3. Absolutely nothing is going to replace you developing your own skills in interacting with spirits, NOTHING. If you plan to be a Keeper who lets other people read your vessels & tell you what is going on with your journey then you can expect to get a lot of different, conflicting answers, and end up being frustrated by the results from all the different spirit readers. I've personally seen this play out to epic proportions in 2009, which caused multiple people to leave Spirit Keeping because of it. I wouldn't let anyone rob me of something I want, and I hate to see you guys being robbed of being a Spirit Keeper because you let your responsibilities fall to someone else/others.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

hello, :wave:
I would suggest contacting the original seller with the issues at hand. Also, maybe waiting a bit and spending more time with the spirit. Sometimes they may go a bit silent or we may not catch their cues or messages. :think: Take some time to meditate, relax and visualize your spirit with you. If things still feel the same, contact seller; they are usually pretty helpful. :fingercross: Best of luck. ::goodluck::
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”