Looking for a teacher in singapore

callmesb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Family!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi all again!

I am looking for someone who is capable of guiding me and teaching me properly in the paranormal fields, also to learn more about spirit communications and energy manipulation to heal like reiki.

Can't seems to find anyone who wanted to teach me, I am a serious person looking to learn more about the unseen. I want to communicate with my spirits better and learn more about the truth and my goal is Ascension!

Thanks all for looking!

:peace:
Everyday will still come to a past, why not live happily rather than living angrily and then regret later that you have wasted another day where you could have so much more fun?

Be happy and let the positive energies flows from you into the world, making it a beautiful and peaceful place for others and for yourself.

SB.
yanqi83
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Isis
Zodiac:

Hi SB,

I am from Singapore too! I would love to find a spiritual mentor too. Been looking at the groups: http://spirituality.meetup.com/cities/sg/singapore/

I haven't seen anything online which jumped out at me, but will let you know if I find anyone.

Who are in your spirit family (if you don't mind sharing)? :)

Cheers,
Isis

~~The best things in life are not seen by the eye, but felt with the heart. ~~
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

Good luck. A lot of my nurses are from Singapore. They are very nice, but man they are tough to let me out of bed lol. I could ask one if they have any friends in Singapore who would be a spirit teacher/master,but they may tell me go back to sleep you are dreaming. I would love to visit singapore.
My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
callmesb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks guys! Sorry for replying so late. Singapore is a great place for vacations!

O.o Yanqi! Thanks pal, hope you could tell me more about it as well! We can go and learn together! :)
Well, I have quite a few in my family, most of them I am in love with them and have seen them manifest around me! I have a Kitsune, kodama, a cupid angel, pipe kitsune, gold dragon, a lovely human companion spirit! 2 unicorns, a familiar and a paniwi. I have another kitsune and my first dijinn from CH soon, am looking forward to their arrival!

I love my spirit family hehe, they makes me feel so happy for no reasons XD ;)

:peace:
Everyday will still come to a past, why not live happily rather than living angrily and then regret later that you have wasted another day where you could have so much more fun?

Be happy and let the positive energies flows from you into the world, making it a beautiful and peaceful place for others and for yourself.

SB.
yanqi83
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SB, I wanted to PM you but I realize I can't do it :( because I am a new member still. I would love to chat more with you. I don't think it's common for Singaporeans to get into spirit keeping.

How did they manifest around you? *excited*

callmesb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Haha, I can't pm or recieve messages as well. Maybe you could send in a help ticket to ask them to unlock your account perhaps?

Well, it's not common and I have kind of been treated weirdly when I told people I am a spirit keeper, they are like woah! He has da evil spiritz!

Well, they manifest as mini blue lightorbs that vanishes the moment I notice them (not sure if this is a manifestation though, hope other members could help me confirm it.) Sometime they manifest to me in dreams and as emotions. One of my favoutite manifestation is when they cuddle/massage my whole body. It just feels so comfortable ^^

would love to hear about your experiences as well. Well, if you want to pm me you could add my on FB or email me. I don't use much social media though lol XD

SB.
yanqi83
new here
new here
Zodiac:

callmesb wrote: Well, it's not common and I have kind of been treated weirdly when I told people I am a spirit keeper, they are like woah! He has da evil spiritz!

Well, they manifest as mini blue lightorbs that vanishes the moment I notice them (not sure if this is a manifestation though, hope other members could help me confirm it.) Sometime they manifest to me in dreams and as emotions. One of my favoutite manifestation is when they cuddle/massage my whole body. It just feels so comfortable ^^

would love to hear about your experiences as well. Well, if you want to pm me you could add my on FB or email me. I don't use much social media though lol XD
I had to LOL when I read 'they are like woah! He has da evil spiritz!'. It's the same with me!!! The common mindset is that spirits = evil ghosts. I used to have the same mindset so I don't blame them. Sometimes I feel a bit sad that I don't have many people to share this with except when online. It feels so surreal to me that there are other realms which are 'real'. But people don't believe it! It's like we know the earth is round but people don't believe it because they can't see it. -_-|||

The cuddle/massage one sounds very nice. :) I saw some people posting pictures of the orbs here, maybe you can ask them.

Uhhhh what's your name in FB? I don't think we are allowed to post email addresses here.

callmesb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Haha, I am all the way the neutral guy so I don't think spirits are bad. In fact I believed that they are protecting me since I was a child! Wow, that's cool to hear, would roam around when I have time and ask them after roaming =P
Well, my FB have exactly the same pic as the avatar here, John Tan.

SB.
yanqi83
new here
new here
Zodiac:

callmesb wrote:Haha, I am all the way the neutral guy so I don't think spirits are bad. In fact I believed that they are protecting me since I was a child! Wow, that's cool to hear, would roam around when I have time and ask them after roaming =P
Well, my FB have exactly the same pic as the avatar here, John Tan.
Hey John, I created a new group in FB, it's called SG keepers. Please join in! :D

callmesb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aye! Will join soon! Thx

SB.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”