WE'RE DOING IT. SO WHO ELSE IS DOING IT?

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
Bunnulu Cthabbit wrote:
ash-mda wrote: MOST OF THE SPIRITS HERE HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANY OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE, BUT I WONDER IF THERE'S ANY WHO'VE BEEN (IN SPIRIT FORM) WITH ANY SPECIES FROM OTHER PLANETS?
I don't see why it couldn't be possible... so yes :thumbup:

When I pass on, I'm going to be all over other planets like a rash :crazy:
I can see it now, Bunnulu going all over the other planets and the inhabitants there saying, well there goes that crazy human spirit again, she is all over the place, even at the other planets ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

starfire ::dragons::
Would we become the demons??? Would they try to banish us all?? :wild:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Scordra wrote:
starfire wrote:
Bunnulu Cthabbit wrote:
ash-mda wrote: MOST OF THE SPIRITS HERE HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANY OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE, BUT I WONDER IF THERE'S ANY WHO'VE BEEN (IN SPIRIT FORM) WITH ANY SPECIES FROM OTHER PLANETS?

I can see it now, Bunnulu going all over the other planets and the inhabitants there saying, well there goes that crazy human spirit again, she is all over the place, even at the other planets ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

I sure hope not, besides we would have a happy energy, nothing like what a demon would have, our energy would be light and nutty!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
Scordra wrote:
starfire wrote:
Bunnulu Cthabbit wrote:

I sure hope not, besides we would have a happy energy, nothing like what a demon would have, our energy would be light and nutty!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

Awwwwww Starfire...you shine brightly!!! Some humans though may not be the light and nutty energy types!!! I wonder if there are energy classification differences amongst other spirits/entities in the Universe...not just different names for things....but true differences in the way they sense and use it ...we don't even know about all the types of energies that exist....What do they know of melding and manipulating it....what is "light" and "dark" to them??? Could it be reverse?

Makes me want to quest....reach out and see....who/what spirit keeps in other realms/dimensions/universes/etc....and what they could share regarding energy....
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Scordra wrote:
starfire wrote:
Scordra wrote:
starfire wrote:
Bunnulu Cthabbit wrote:

Awwwwww Starfire...you shine brightly!!! Some humans though may not be the light and nutty energy types!!! I wonder if there are energy classification differences amongst other spirits/entities in the Universe...not just different names for things....but true differences in the way they sense and use it ...we don't even know about all the types of energies that exist....What do they know of melding and manipulating it....what is "light" and "dark" to them??? Could it be reverse?

Makes me want to quest....reach out and see....who/what spirit keeps in other realms/dimensions/universes/etc....and what they could share regarding energy....
Awwwwww Scordra :hug: :hug: :hug: You shine brightly as well!!!! I would LOVE to go questing and see other worlds, planes, the whole ball of wax!!!!! Experience what they experience, see what they would consider energy would be for them!!!! It would be pretty awesome!!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

However getting back to what Ash said....I have to believe that even though aliens or whatever kind of life is out there, there would be some form of higher thinking on their part, maybe not like what and how we think, but maybe they do have a way of connecting with other realms and maybe, just maybe they have their own form of spirit keeping and or spirituality!!!!

Then there maybe others who are so foreign in nature that we couldn't possibly understand how they would view such things or maybe they have surpassed what we already know!!!

It is a very interesting thought though!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Return to “Ash”