Trying to get back in the groove of things.....

Wild Dove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel/Centaur
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I feel like a horrible spirit keeper, for the past month life has been crazy busy and I've neglected my spirits I forgot to speak with them and meditate with them although I've made sure to keep them charged and been offering fresh water weekly which has been disappearing very quickly. I'd love advice to get back on track, should I re-bond or is there another way? I have 3 spirits and i feel like if i re-bond with them one at a time i'll be neglecting the other two and i know trying to re-bond with all three would be hard to do.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

You can do things to "rebond" with them,but I promise you they're watching and waiting for you to get through your stress- helping you along the way even tho you don't notice. ;)

You can pick up where you left off with them when you're ready. This happens to the best of us. *They won't get jealous of each other if you choose to reconnect with one at a time. ;)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Wild Dove
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel/Centaur
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you Syri, i think we'll just back to where we left off and go from there. :D

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm in the same boat, except instead of 3 spirits, I'm re-bonding with 10, lol.
Syri wrote:You can do things to "rebond" with them,but I promise you they're watching and waiting for you to get through your stress- helping you along the way even tho you don't notice.
I definitely would agree with this. During my 5 month long haitus, I would sometimes be aware that my spirits were still there helping me, they'd make sure I knew they were still there for me. They understand when our lives become busy, and they don't get angry about it.

I would just meditate or talk to them often and in a group as well as individually, and take your time getting to know them again. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “General Questions”