Connecting with Guardian Angels ?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

I need help to try and communicate/connect with my Guardian Angel. Ive already mumbled a prayer asking the Lord to have my angel give me a sign that he's here. I fail at meditating :problem: so thats out of the picture . Any suggestions ? :heart:

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I would suggest keep on meditating and invite your Guardian Angel while you are doing so. Here's a recent link about connecting with angels:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ith+angels

I'm sure Dilvsy can shed some more light on the matter, as she works well with Angels. :)

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Keep praying and meditating. Prayer is a form of meditating.
Your angel will eventually show up. It just takes time.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Keep praying and meditating. Prayer is a form of meditating.
Your angel will eventually show up. It just takes time.
Agreed. :thumbup:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
lfgorepower
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: non
My magical/paranormal name...: non
Zodiac:

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I made a thread ages ago that might interest you. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 13&t=23091

It was a story about some people who got their angels to manifest but not in the psychic way, but usually by a sign or a coincidental synchronicity.

I thought it might interest you as to examples as to ways your angel may manifest. I'm not sure exactly how to connect to guardian angels...? But they may reveal them selves/their presence through signs or other mysterious ways instead of through a psychic vision.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
wolfwoods25
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Howler25
Zodiac:

I am thinking about seeing an famous Psychic in the UK, in Lancashire. Her name is Mary Curtis, she can send people into hypnotherapy which she says is simply Deepened Meditation. I would like your professional opinions on it, if she puts Me in meditative state and I am wearing an Astral Angel, will I find and talk with her inside my head ? :D

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I agree. just keep the meditation going and ask for him/her to speak with you. Also ask him/her to show themselves too. I was in a meditative state when I somehow linked to my guardian angel. He now talks to me and we communicate fine. :meme: Although he doesn't like the guardian angel I received from HC. I tell them to get along. He doesn't really have a problem with my vamp so that's good. ::hail:: They like to joke around a lot and when I give them their time for attention, that's when they act up the most. ::facepalm:: MEN!!! even in spirit form they want you to themselves and not share.lol ::rofl::
So keep up the meditation and prayers. He/she will reveal themselves to you. :sly:
I am still in the learning phase of meditation still but practice, practice, practice. It's the way to learn. :mrgreen:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

Mediation will help a lot with seeing your angels..But I also started an angel alter/grid with things like selenite, Angelite, quartz, celestite, and angel figurines also white candles and some insence etc maybe start with doing angel tarot cards and everyday just let them know you want them to connect with you little by little you will know they are close. I love working with my angels. :)

Return to “Connecting With Angels”