Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lakarri-gaye

Sorry Im new and trying to research as best I can. I was wondering about body binding? how many entities can be body bound? Can you only just have one or is it possible for two entities to share your energy? And how does this affect your energies.? And if there is more than one how can you decipher between the two different energies coming at you?

So if anyone could offer advice Id much appreciate it,

in love and light, caity :)

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Try to do it one by one. Then bond with the entity and spirit. Make sure that you know it's voice, it's touch, its orb, its message on your dreams, its subtle signs, its obvious signs before you get another body binding. Otherwise it will be difficult unless your 3rd eye is wide open and you have harnessed your gifts of course, you can take as many as your body can bear.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I was wondering what are the differences between body binding and a spirit binding...

I got an entity bound to my body and spirit. I heard that it helps to transfer sensations and thoughts, how would I go on about transferring sensations? Do I visualize it or call to my entity and do a test touch on my arm?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”