Konxari Card Deck - Study Group

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

good advice! I will try some new spreads and everything. Thanks ladies. ::wave::

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

lunalee wrote:Take a photo of the cards you pulled/spread, so that you can look back later. It might take a lot of looking at the spread and then all of sudden it'll hit ya. :)
I think this is excellent advice. There are plenty of times when doing readings for other people that I suggest people write things down, specifically because it may not make sense now but will in the future. I don't know why I didn't think to apply that knowledge with these cards.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi caramellesweet, thanks for the insight. You read these cards so much better than I do lol.

Seems everyone is doing really well with their readings :). Athene, it's great how the word MATE was spelt out!!

Farrell, how's the bonding going with your 11 spirits!! Must be a full house at your place!

Merchendiver, I find that these cards are hard for me to read too but they are so interesting, so I'm going to keep trying them out. I can tell that a few of my spirits don't like speaking to me through this deck. I've been trying a different spread since the ones we've been using has too many cards which means we have to decipher more lol. And quite frankly I just find it confusing! So I've been using the 4 card spread: Situation, Challenge/obstacle, Advice, Outcome. And if I wanted more clarification, I just put another 4 cards underneath the first 4.

Sitation: Astral, Boy
Challenge/Obstacle: Secret, Hallway
Advice: Accident, Karma (inverted)
Outcome: Day, Curse (inverted)

My question in this spread was what my truemate vampire would like to tell me.

Situation: So to me, astral and boy relates to him. He's a living entity on another plane. And he is one of the younger truemates, and thus the Boy card.

Challenge/Obstacle: My challenge is connecting with him. I've also joined the astal projection study group here on CH. So the secret/hallway is my desire to be able to see and hear him. The Eye of Horus symbol is also on the Hallway card, and it is an Egyptian hieroglyph that gives the dead the ability to see again. Well I'm working on my third eye :).

Advice: I'm ignoring the word accident since I don't feel like it means anything to me. However the symbol on the accident card is a half moon. My truemate loves the moon and it's energy. So I think he's telling me to work with that energy to be able to connect better with him. The Karma card is inversed, so maybe that counters the Accident card and therefore the words actually have no meaning, and therefore I need to look at symbols. The Karma card has the Aries sign: and Aries are known to be creative, adaptable and insightful. My truemate is all of the above.

Outcome: The curse card is inverted so I take that to mean that with perserverance, I will eventually get there in the end. The symbol that goes with this card is the love heart... so therefore he loves me :) lol. The other card is the Day card and again, it mean the day will come when I'll be able to see/hear him.

All the letters spell out ALGATE. I looked it up in the dictionary and it means everywhere, at all events etc and the word itself is a combination of "All + Gateway". Isn't that interesting!

So I think I'm going to stick with this spread since, personally for me, it's easier to read.

lunalee - great advice. I've also been either writing the card spreads down or taking pics. I actually did the above spread a while ago and I didn't really get the meaning. I just looked over it just then and it made more sense this time round :)

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Would you believe I haven't tried my cards yet? I am all of a sudden inspired to try them out TODAY. Gonna work with my Bronwyn and will post results shortly!

~8>X
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Okay, I don't know what to make of it. Some of it is "obvious" like the second line "present desire object lost" could be presently desire lost object. It's funny that Father and Mother showed up on the same line. The interesting thing was that I put down 9 cards and then felt compelled to add one more card and did it almost without thinking. That was "lost" and there was no rhyme or reason as to why I put it there. The only thing I can think of that is missing/lost is my pewter keychain with a sun on one side and a moon on the other. It has been my on my keys since the day I received it, for my 18th birthday. I noticed it missing a couple days after my 36th birthday in April. I knew the part holding it on the keychain had worn very thin and I kept meaning to take it off so I didn't lose it, but alas I procrastinated and lost it (I was pretty upset because it had great sentimental value).

I didn't ask anything specific. I just asked my Bronwyn Angel A to give me a message. When I was putting the cards back in the box, I split the deck in two and put them back in the box, but one card didn't go in... Brother. That one bothers me a little bit because my brother is in Afghanistan and we haven't heard from him in almost a week. And right as I typed that, my spirit that I have put in charge of his protection just told me not to worry, he's fine.

So, anyhow... The letters don't really mean anything to me, but perhaps they will one day.

~8>X
AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I'll probably get my cards out sometime this week and post a reading. To be honest I find them very confusing but I do love the concept and will work with them more.

For all you who do go by the letters that show up there are sites you can use to find if there is any actual word:
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

or search Anagram Generator in your search engine.

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I just found out about these cards this morning from this thread.

I am very intrigued by them, and it looks as though another thing I will be adding to my must get list. ::thanx::

I love reading everyone's experiences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Bumping this for Amethyst!

into my diamond matrix.....
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

luna023 wrote:Bumping this for Amethyst!
Oh thank you Luna!!!! :meme: I didn't know there was a study group! Looks like I'm a little late for it though \D I know what I'm going to be reading through this morning through haha!

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Bookmarking as I'd like to pick up this deck and work with it!!

Return to “Connecting”