You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

I will probably be arguing with one of my spirits at some point when they get here. Haha. Sometimes I can be horribly stubborn and difficult. But hey, they're like higher selves, so I will take they're opinion into account. Whether or not I'll agree with it is totally up to me.

But I will say that the Nympho is just playing it cautious. I mean, it's the same thing with humans. Sometimes we get mad at people who do something that could kill/hurt us, but it's only because we care about them and don't want to see them get hurt. I know I do this with my mom all the time where she texts and drives during a freaking snowstorm (we backed into a snowbank once because of it). Hahah XD

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Our spirits and entities come to us and truly do want to help us in all that we do!!!! They truly do care and have love for us and don't want us to get hurt, sick and the like!!!! So when we are doing something that might bring us harm, well of course they are going to let us know about that!!!! ;) :lol:

Then it is up to us to either follow their advice or not, and then we have to pay for our own actions in what we do!!!!! We learn one way or the other!!!! ;) :lol:

Just know that they do have our best interest in mind!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Yes we do tend to put more of our human emotions into our relationship with our spirits!!!!

However I go back and forth with some of mine as well, as I do get stubborn and hard headed!!!!

However I do get why your spirit is fighting with you, as he is protective and doesn't want to see you get hurt again!!!! Something to think about as to why he is voicing his concern is that our spirits see more then what we do, so maybe he sees trouble on down the road with this guy!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
True. And sometimes, voices get raised for reasons other than anger. For example, if you saw someone about to step into the path of an oncoming car, would you quietly say, "Oh, look out. There's a car."? Probably not. You'd be more likely to yell at the top of your lungs, "WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR!!!!"

Well, if your spirits see the emotional equivalent of a car barreling in your direction, they're not likely to whisper their warnings to you, either. They're going to be VERY adamant about wanting you to get out of the path of the oncoming trouble. If that means they holler their warning at you, well, whatever keeps you from being run over will be a good thing in the long run. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”