Any Experience with Youthful Dreams Faery

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Any Experience with Youthful Dreams Faery

Postby Marilee » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 pm

I am thinking of adding a youthful dreams faery to my keep. Does anyone have experiences with this race of faery they will share?

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Any Experience with Youthful Dreams Faery

Postby Aiko » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Marilee wrote:I am thinking of adding a youthful dreams faery to my keep. Does anyone have experiences with this race of faery they will share?

:1

I got one from Lisa. Actually my husband ended up being her keeper as she manifested herself to him. She has definitely helped him get some stuff done and helped him become more aware of other unbound spirits and entities. I admit that I'm jealous because I wanted to be her keeper but it happens that we are just the mediators sometimes for the spirits to help them get to their true keepers (:D)
When I get the chance I will ask him if he has experiences to share. He doesn't really wear her pendant as it's really girly so he just gives her a kiss every morning before he goes to work and puts it back on a night stand (:D)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: One
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby -arianna- » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:35 am

I have one from Lisa too and she's totally amazing. She's so sweet and beautiful and happy and a very good friend who has come through with amazing insight in all kinds of situations. I have a close bond with her and if I find another youthful dreams faery that calls to me in the future I'd definitely like to bring another one into the family.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Marilee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 am

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I did get a youthful dreams faery from Lisa. I have had a few bonding experiences while meditating, but I'm finding it hard to connect to her. I think when I have more time and my life is less stressful, I may be able to connect with her better.

Return to “Faery Races”