Mass Astral Projection Sessions page!

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Before anything even happens, this is something to consider.

We had multiple people in charge of leading the chatroom expedition. First, there was a shield in place to keep the nasties away -- not everything one would meet in the astral is beneficial or friendly. Second, we had a definite person guiding the progress as far as which way to go and when. Third, someone was bringing up the rear to make sure no one was left behind, which was a distinct risk as there were people who are not experienced in AP, and couldn't reliably see/hear what was going on. Leaders were actually "physically" (so to speak) making sure that everyone kept up and was moving forward with the group, guiding people by the arm or hand as needed.

If those safety precautions are not in place FIRST, before anything else happens, then I don't think it's a safe idea. I wouldn't want someone to drift off and get into an unsafe situation, and no one else notice because there's not a leader assigned to keep a head count of all those present. Perhaps people could travel in pairs, an experienced person with a novice, *and* still have at least one leader keeping track to make sure that all the pairs stay together. Plus someone else maintaining the shield at all times to keep the nasties away.

There also would need to be a time limit set on the experience. Whether you believe Monday's trip was an actual AP experience or a remote viewing one, focusing on it for two hours was exhausting, and this is coming from someone with experience in focusing for extended periods of time. If lots of beginners are on board, I recommend all the above precautions PLUS limiting the trips to 5-10 minutes at a shot. 15 minutes, max.

I think that some sessions can be arranged where people can practice together. But I also think that participants should be thinking, "Safety first, last, and always" before anyone attempts to get anything off the ground.
Yes safety and protection has be be a first even if we do this in a dreamscape as Bunni mentioned:I have to agree, for the same reasons Noc stated. I must admit, initially I was under the impression when you mentioned a group Astral Travel session be organized, that it would be a specific time agreed upon by the group involved, in dream scape.. not via a chat room.

Understand first and foremost that for these very reasons mentioned, it would be better to do in a dreamscape situation first, and we could post our experiences in a thread just for that!!! You will still need protection!!!!

I also encourage people, BEFORE, this would even to take place, practice on their meditations and visualization and protection skills!!!! This is something that will not happen overnite and can even take years to learn!!!! So understand I am not saying that we just just jump right in and start doing this!!!! That was not my intent!!!!

When my friends and I did it, we did it dreamscape first, then moved on to trying it out in a chatroom, but we had very experienced people who protected us and we also had our own protection skills going as well and no one was left out to fend for themselves!!!! Also it never lasted as long as it did during the chat here!!!!! It takes a LOT of energy to pull something like that off!!!!! I was even tired!!!!! I should mentioned it took us a few years to do as well!!!!

This is not something that we just jump into doing right off the bat!!!!!

So that being said, let's just start learning how to get the meditation going and the protection in place!!!! Each of you will have to practice that first and even when doing meditation, you will have to have protection in place first!!!!! Learn how to set up your protection using shields and the like, not just depending on your protective spirits only, this also applies to your dreams too!!!!

Then if you have a really good meditation and or dream, then post it, so we can see how you are doing!!!! We have to start with the basics before we go anywhere!!! 7\

Now ladies, Noc and Bunni, how does that sound to you all?
Instrument of the end Fire of 83 wrote:Out side of Chat events like the luck o the keepers or similar things like that are against the rules unless cleared by Magnolia or Ash. While I agree it would be a good idea to do work like this with people agreeing it is not something that should be done regularly on the CH chat. Also it works best face to face not over the interwebs.
Very true Fire, this would not go anywhere without Mags and Ash's approval and it is best done in person, however not everyone lives close enough to have in person help and I would not start anything without Mag or Ash's approval!!!!

However people can practice on their own if they want to and use good sense in using protection and learning the basic skills, there are a lot of resources out there that can be used, books, here on this form, by reading the threads on how to do meditations and keeping track of your dreams and learning all you can about protection and asking questions!!!!!

So having said that I will not start doing anything in chat until people learn what they need to learn first and it may not happen either, because it will take a LOT of time to learn what you need to learn!!!!! So don't panic anyone, I would not ever just jump into it!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Instrument of the end Fire of 83 wrote:Out side of Chat events like the luck o the keepers or similar things like that are against the rules unless cleared by Magnolia or Ash.
Seriously? :3

Sorry to be a stick about it Fire, but may I ask where it states this? What a strange rule..

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

13. You may not perform spirit reading services, exorcisms, psychic readings, or any other type of service in the chat room, no exceptions.
it falls under the per-view of this rule and can be found here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 43&t=17112 the reason I say mags and ash make exceptions for events like the one that is going on is they knew what was going on and said okay.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!

Instrument of the end Fire of 83 wrote:
13. You may not perform spirit reading services, exorcisms, psychic readings, or any other type of service in the chat room, no exceptions.
it falls under the per-view of this rule and can be found here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 43&t=17112 the reason I say mags and ash make exceptions for events like the one that is going on is they knew what was going on and said okay.
OH ok cool, no I totally get that. I was thinking about the type of scenario where a group gets together to Astral Travel at a specific time, which would not involve the chat (it would be getting together at said time either during sleep cycle or meditation, off the computer).

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Okay... Okay..

I'm just going to hammer out a great response later... Because it's not going to happen from my phone...

And I like to laugh... So..

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
Instrument of the end Fire of 83 wrote:
OH ok cool, no I totally get that. I was thinking about the type of scenario where a group gets together to Astral Travel at a specific time, which would not involve the chat (it would be getting together at said time either during sleep cycle or meditation, off the computer).
Oh yeah that's up to the individual and not in violation of the rules as I understand them. I was talking about organizing another thing like what was done in chat.

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well...I certainly sparked quite the discussion lol

I only posted this because I thought people would be interested in this, didn't realize there were restrictions in place (still learning about the forum!). And I definitely wasn't about to jump into something like this seeing as how I'm a total noob and have quite long journey of learning ahead of me.

Regardless, I hope something can be arranged in the future that is safe for all, and doesn't go against the rules :)

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh it's not a big issue the sections you need to check on though are laws of this board which has the rules for the forum and chat which has in there the chat rules.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I actually like the idea starfire described better than doing an in-chat mass AP trip.

Suppose everyone agreed, perhaps in a forum thread, that on Day X at Time Y, they would spend ten minutes APing to a specific location. A landmark, a member's home, wherever. Something verifiable by the five senses, preferably. Then everyone would write out their results after the ten minutes were up.

Then, people could either congregate in chat, or all post those results to a thread, as desired by the participants. Meanwhile, someone will then post photos or links that verify what the site is like, so people can check their results.

This is how my friends and I practiced as kids. Some of us would sit in one room, and the rest would sit in a different room, out of visual contact from the first group. The first group would then project into the room and perceive who was sitting where, what they were doing, etc. This would only take a few minutes, tops. Then we'd all reconvene and share descriptions, plus find out where people actually were sitting and what was going on.

Or there was the one time during summer vacation when three of us were going to visit the wildlife refuge where the fourth one was working a few days per week. We'd never been there, so I thought I'd do a isual run-through the day before. I didn't get anything that really stood out about the wildlife refuge itself, a freshwater marsh area at Tinicum, PA. But I did spot a royal blue sign with white print on it, which I couldn't read in the astral.

I asked the friend who worked there about blue signs, and she said no, the signs on the wildlife refuge were brown and green.

It wasn't until we were on our way home from the trip, the next day, when I spotted a big blue sign across the street from the bus stop, not on the refuge itself. PENROSE PARK APARTMENTS was written on it in big white letters. "My blue sign!" I hollered. "There it is!" Thank goodness we took the bus there and back, because if we hadn't, I might never have stood in a location where I could have spotted that sign.

In any event, one excellent way to refine AP skills is to visit locations that are immediately verifiable, so you can get some feedback on which of your impressions were accurate. That's how people learn to recognize when it feels like when correct information is coming through. I have no doubt that this sort of experiment can be set up very easily on the forums and/or via the chat, without running afoul of the rules.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
sanctified
sanctified