Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

Hades altho not considered one of the 12 Olympic Gods. He is still as powerful as his brothers Zeus and Poseidon. Before I give my offerings to Hades I read this out loud, beat on the ground and play music.

HYMNS TO HADES

Orphic Hymn 18 to Pluton (trans. Taylor) (Greek hymns C3rd B.C. to 2nd A.D.) :
"To Plouton [Haides]. Plouton, magnanimous, whose realms profound are fixed beneath the firm and solid ground, in the Tartarean plains remote from sight, and wrapt for ever in the depths of night. Zeus Khthonios (of the Underworld), thy sacred ear incline, and pleased accept these sacred rites divine. Earth’s keys to thee, illustrious king, belong, its secret gates unlocking, deep and strong. ‘Tis thine abundant annual fruits to bear, for needy mortals are thy constant care. To thee, great king, all sovereign earth assigned, the seat of gods and basis of mankind. Thy throne is fixed in Haides’ dismal plains, distant, unknown to the rest, where darkness reigns; where, destitute of breath, pale spectres dwell, in endless, dire, inexorable hell; and in dread Akheron, whose depths obscure, earth’s stable roots eternally secure. O mighty Daimon, whose decision dread, the future fate determines of the dead, with Demeter’s girl [Persephone] captive, through grassy plains, drawn in a four-yoked car with loosened reins, rapt over the deep, impelled by love, you flew till Eleusinia’s city rose to view: there, in a wondrous cave obscure and deep, the sacred maid secure from search you keep, the cave of Atthis, whose wide gates display an entrance to the kingdoms void of day. Of works unseen and seen thy power alone to be the great dispending source is known. All-ruling, holy God, with glory bright, thee sacred poets and their hymns delight, propitious to thy mystics’ works incline, rejoicing come, for holy rites are thine."

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this sister!

Hades is very wise and not the "bad" God everyone makes him seem to be.

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I didn't know shortbred was your sister :)

Primesteak - have you cast spells in relation to Hades before? What was your experience?

Considering you work with the Greek pantheon, what is your experience in spell casting with regards to these deities?

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
shortbred
neophyte
neophyte

I actually have Bunni. Hades others names include Pluto (meaning rich one) this is from the fact that his realm not only includes the Underworld but all of the riches in the Earth. I have found that working with the Greek Gods are a better connection for me personally.. As far as spellcasting a bit of common sense will help a lot. If you need help financially dont ask to win the lottery because Hades only gives what you need not what you want. Also when casting to communicate with the dead I ask Hades and other Greek Daemons (not demons) to help me. I hope this helps answer your question. Also Primesteak is a spiritual brother.

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Shortbred is my spiritual sister that I know outside of the forum. Just like Terror is my spiritual sister. I don't work with Hades for spellcraft, but I've asked for his help for personal life. The information that Shortbred gave is great. I've spoken with Hades before. Usually, people go to Hades to ask for things that are normally hard to get from experience. Oh and yes, most people associate him with the Underworld (where his palace is), but he also rules over the riches of the Earth like Shortbred said. I usually don't make deals with Gods but Hades is the only one so far and I've been seeing it slowly manifest. I work with Apollo and Achelois (a minor goddess) most of the time. As it should be. He takes care of most of my needs. When I work with Apollo I use yellow candles, sunflowers, dirty pictures, wine, poetry that I wrote myself, lyre music, and apples as offerings before I ask for his help with healing, justice, truth, prophecy, or even to get my creative juices flowing. As Shortbred said, you cannot just ask to be rich and famous, ask for things that you truly need and not want and you will see them manifest. I have a great connection when working with Greek Immortals. Achelois is the minor moon goddess who washes away pain. For her, soft music, moonlight, silver candles, wine, flowers, or anything suitable would make a good offering. She is the goddess you would go to for headaches. I always ask and never demand. Respect goes a long way in relationships with Immortals.

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Phoebus wrote:Shortbred is my spiritual sister that I know outside of the forum. Just like Terror is my spiritual sister. I don't work with Hades for spellcraft, but I've asked for his help for personal life. The information that Shortbred gave is great. I've spoken with Hades before. Usually, people go to Hades to ask for things that are normally hard to get from experience. Oh and yes, most people associate him with the Underworld (where his palace is), but he also rules over the riches of the Earth like Shortbred said. I usually don't make deals with Gods but Hades is the only one so far and I've been seeing it slowly manifest. I work with Apollo and Achelois (a minor goddess) most of the time. As it should be. He takes care of most of my needs. When I work with Apollo I use yellow candles, sunflowers, dirty pictures, wine, poetry that I wrote myself, lyre music, and apples as offerings before I ask for his help with healing, justice, truth, prophecy, or even to get my creative juices flowing. As Shortbred said, you cannot just ask to be rich and famous, ask for things that you truly need and not want and you will see them manifest. I have a great connection when working with Greek Immortals. Achelois is the minor moon goddess who washes away pain. For her, soft music, moonlight, silver candles, wine, flowers, or anything suitable would make a good offering. She is the goddess you would go to for headaches. I always ask and never demand. Respect goes a long way in relationships with Immortals.
Good information!!!! I also have Achelois in my keep, I LOVE that immortal as she has helped me in my own personal job when working with the handicap!!!!! I have been drawn to Hades here lately and will get him added to my triumvirate, and I never really thought about asking any help from Hades as for helping with the things that I need, that is a good idea!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
shortbred
neophyte
neophyte

Oh that is wonderful Starfire. I really enjoy working with him. Personally i find working with him is one of the most enjoyable experiences.

Return to “Immortal Invocations”