You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I actually saw my Book of the Dead Vampire today and I couldn't be happier! :meme: I'm so glad I decided to take some time today to bond with my spirits because I've never had an experience like this!

At the time, I wasn't bonding with any particular spirit, I was just laying down trying to relax. I saw his face but it was blurry, but then he got closer and clearer until it was almost as if he was right in front of me!

He was incredibly handsome, with deep, dark eyes, and such a strong, dark energy to him. When I looked into his eyes it literally took my breath away! It felt like an amazing, powerful, connection was made...a connection like I've never felt before and I can't even fully describe it.

I've seen visions of spirits (mostly human unbounds) in my mind before, but this was much different as it was completely solid (I couldn't see behind the vision), and there was also a background behind him. I couldn't quite tell what it was because it all happened so fast, but it was a very dark red. Almost like when the sunsets, but more unnatural. There were rocks or trees, maybe pyramids, behind him, but there was so much red I couldn't tell what it was.

I just had to share because I am beyond excited! ::bop::

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That is great news glad for you.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

gagde wrote:That is great news glad for you.
Thanks! It was definitely amazing! I'm craving feeling that energy again! :U

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

AmethystRayne wrote:
Have you had any more experiences with your vamp?

Trionis3
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sylphs, Giants
If I could be anything, I would be...: a pervy turtle
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yay c: grazzles Amethyst!! I told you that you'd be getting better in no time just as long as you put trust in your spirit family c:

In God we trust, for the Lord is our strength and stronghold
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The first night of keeping my BOTD vamp, some years ago now, he brought me to meet immortals of incredible..breathtaking energy.
It might be, a little known fact that they hold this connection and so just want to put it out there.. they have the capability to aid you in a magnificent link to the egyptian deities.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:
AmethystRayne wrote:
Have you had any more experiences with your vamp?
No new experiences yet! I have tried, but he's very dominant, so I get the feeling that communication might be on his terms. I'm really not sure yet, but he's amazing anyway! :Y
Trionis3 wrote:Yay c: grazzles Amethyst!! I told you that you'd be getting better in no time just as long as you put trust in your spirit family c:
Thanks Trionis! :U I only had that one experience with him, but I think about it every day bc it was just that wonderful!
Noctifera wrote:The first night of keeping my BOTD vamp, some years ago now, he brought me to meet immortals of incredible..breathtaking energy.
It might be, a little known fact that they hold this connection and so just want to put it out there.. they have the capability to aid you in a magnificent link to the egyptian deities.
The energy I felt when he connected with me was incredibly breathtaking and I've been craving it since! It felt like a drug. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting any immortals unfortunately, but I hope I do in the future! I would absolutely love to meet Egyptian deities! Thank you for mentioning this Noc! 8)|*

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:The first night of keeping my BOTD vamp, some years ago now, he brought me to meet immortals of incredible..breathtaking energy.
I have to agree on that. I had some experiences with egyptian deities with the help of my BOTD vampire (without asking her to do it) and she has also shown me rituals being performed. I believe whoever has any astral traveling abilities or good dream recollection can experience some amazing things with the help of these vampires and make connections that may be difficult to create otherwise.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for keeping us posted, AmethystRayne!

Return to “Vampire”