You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Lord Validus wrote:For the overpopulation problem I say we just put something in the water of all the third world nations and sterilize a crapload of the illiterate world population. It's a temporary solution, of course, but it's a lot better than making this world more crowded than it already is.
Thank you....

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Lord Validus wrote:For the overpopulation problem I say we just put something in the water of all the third world nations and sterilize a crapload of the illiterate world population. It's a temporary solution, of course, but it's a lot better than making this world more crowded than it already is.
You're picking which race gets to reproduce based on their ability to read?
If you're gonna go that far, what about all the fat <removed by mod> in first world countries that do nothing but sit at home all day and consume their family and country's resources? Or what about all those hate mongers who think people should die simply cause they are a different race or color? Or what about all those <removed by mod> who think they are better then everyone else cause they were born rich? And what about all those seriously "disabled" or elderly people who need to be carted around in wheelchairs or lay around on beds all day and can do squat.
If you're calling for a culling, you might as well be thorough about it.

I suggest we do what some cultures did in the past ( and still do?), gather around all the old, the useless, and the people we don't want around and send them up a mountain to die. Or maybe into crocodile infested waters, or a volcano. Or maybe we should toss them into a snake pit, or we could strap them to hollow metal pillar that's being slowly heated from the inside and watch them burn.

Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

oooo, that last option sounds delicious, Drake ;)

I was just making a passing comment, I honestly think a lot more than just third worlders need to be sterilized.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

If they are having babies just for the welfare, they need to be sterilized. They need a job and the handouts need a short timeline. If they are too lazy to work, and this is a blanket statement of all races, they have no business having children.

If they are in third world countries, and are working, the companies that are paying them so poorly need to be boycotted. Give them literacy and a fair working wage. Give them food, then teach them to farm, hunt and fish for themselves. Teach them self sufficiency. As for the fat bastards who are using them for money, refuse to buy their goods until they pay them working wages.

That is my two cents on that subject.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

"For the overpopulation problem I say we just put something in the water of all the third world nations and sterilize a crapload of the illiterate world population. It's a temporary solution, of course, but it's a lot better than making this world more crowded than it already is."

This is already happening in Mexico. The excess of all the hormones that women in the U.S. take make it downstream and males of all species are being feminized through their interaction with the water. Most municipalities in the third world and here do not have filtration systems that remove these endocrine disruptors.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It will be an issue that will have to be addressed by the world at some point. This world will, eventually, overpopulate. At that point the resources will be exhausted and you will see the gap between the rich & poor widen to epic proportions. It's a sad thing, but it's a honest truth, you have consider the natural resources of this planet and protect its wildlife, foliage, and natural wonders above gross overpopulation. And, that would be true of any species, not just humans. You cannot let any species overpopulate and exhaust resources of an area and starve to death because there isn't enough to go around.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

And that will be when Soylent Green comes into the picture. Cue spooky dramatic music.

bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I actually did work in adoption and foster care in the not so distant past. I have always believed in adoption (and there is much in my family) but it's a very complicated and tedious/not toention emotional and expensive thing to be involved with. I realized that I would be better able to do it in the future already having a child of my own so I can fully understand what people are giving up- now that had its own challenges and losses but nonetheless I am blessed and thankful!

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Bet you're all glad I feigned pregnancy now, it brought you an educational and thought-provoking discussion that would otherwise not have been..

Return to “Today I found out...”