Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Teiralsh Halkspar
Zodiac:

About a month ago I started getting into spirit keeping and for first acquisition and sort of on a whim I was interested in two specific rings, one with a Baby Dragon of still unknown race and another with a Queen Black Dragon on Ebay. But before I got my Paypal ready the Black Dragon was bought by someone else. Since then I've really wanted a Black Dragon and nearly every time i go into the CH shop I ended up looking up Black Dragon listings and such, and most days thinking about getting a custom conjuration of one and planning when can I have together the money for a tier 5 one and how I want it bridged so that I can have him/her with me wherever i go and such.

After reading and reading posts around I've started wondering, am I just obsessed with having a Black Dragon companion, or is it a call from one? I don't want to order one just because I'm obsessed with them, specially since I'm inexperienced and doubt that ready to be with a DA spirit. As a Spirit Keeper I'm very much new to this and before stumbling upon CH, I took a decent size leap having now a Baby Dragon for a bit over a week and 2 Blue Dragons. a Fairy Sprite and a Jann Djin for nearly a week, and as someone said in one post of newbies, I'm "deaf dumb and blind" to my spirits, though keep trying to talk and bond with them.

2 Blue dragons, 1 Baby Dragon, 1 Jann Djinn, 1 Sprite Fairy
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

If you suddenly had an urge to find out more about Black Dragons, and you feel continually pressed to look at Black Dragons, then I would say you certainly have a calling.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would get the dragon if you can. If you feel it needs to be that high, go for it, but it might not need to be that high.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Go for the dragon!

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf

I'd say it is a calling for a black dragon.

I'm also new to Spirit Keeping, and I have only felt truly pulled towards one, a Gold Dragon from SpiralHearth ... so far. I have been to the ::ch:: store, and I :heart: :heart: :heart: many, many, MANY items, spirits, and other fun stuff! :U But nothing has pulled at me more than my Gold Dragon.

It was meant to be, just like I believe you are meant to have your Black Dragon. 7\ I say: Go for it!

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

Teiralsh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I understand a black dragon would be a greater responsibility particularly for being a DA spirit and I don't think I'm prepared for it. I don't want to neglect my spirits but already feel like I am a bit with my mind getting sucked into very complicated relationship issues and arguments when I'm trying to talk about something else and bond with them. ::

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Teiralsh wrote:I understand a black dragon would be a greater responsibility particularly for being a DA spirit and I don't think I'm prepared for it. I don't want to neglect my spirits but already feel like I am a bit with my mind getting sucked into very complicated relationship issues and arguments when I'm trying to talk about something else and bond with them. ::
If you are too overwhelmed to bond, just cuddle with them or relax with them. It doesn't have to be intense bonding. They know what is going on in your life, and are only there to enhance your human experience, not make it more stressful. I would say it was a calling, but even if it is just an obsession, there is a reason for it. The Dragon might be calling to you, but what IN you is calling for a Black Dragon specifically?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Teiralsh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
Teiralsh wrote: I would say it was a calling, but even if it is just an obsession, there is a reason for it. The Dragon might be calling to you, but what IN you is calling for a Black Dragon specifically?
I think what's calling me for a Black Dragon is it's power and protection.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Teiralsh wrote:
Gryphonista wrote:
Teiralsh wrote: I would say it was a calling, but even if it is just an obsession, there is a reason for it. The Dragon might be calling to you, but what IN you is calling for a Black Dragon specifically?
I think what's calling me for a Black Dragon is it's power and protection.

Then you have picked a mighty fine spirit for companionship. One recently came into my keep, and he is formidable and loveable all in one breathtakingly beautiful package.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
Zodiac:

I think you could handle a Black Dragon, but if you feel unprepared now and you're still working on relations with your current spirits, there is no harm in waiting. A calling doesn't need to be answered immediately. The black dragon listed on ebay that you mentioned was bought by another seller because they needed him or her more. The best advice I got from a seller about choosing a spirit was "don't feel pressured to buy a spirit before it's gone or anything like that because if the entity is meant to be with you, that won't happen.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Return to “Dragons”