GREAT BIG EXPECTATIONS & REALITY

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:
ash-mda wrote: 2. DON'T COUNT SOMETHING OUT BECAUSE IT'S UNFAMILIAR. WHILE NOT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE (NO MATTER HOW HARD I WISH I'M NOT GETTING A WINGED TIGER) YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING PRESENTS ITSELF & YOU'RE UNFAMILIAR WITH IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT VALID.
...Get a Winged Tiger servitor, you can even have a pink one. :U
But I completely agree with your post.
lets get Ash a pink winged tiger servitor, in a ballerina tutu, that throws around pink fairy dust! :crazy:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bunni wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
ash-mda wrote: 2. DON'T COUNT SOMETHING OUT BECAUSE IT'S UNFAMILIAR. WHILE NOT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE (NO MATTER HOW HARD I WISH I'M NOT GETTING A WINGED TIGER) YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING PRESENTS ITSELF & YOU'RE UNFAMILIAR WITH IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT VALID.
lets get Ash a pink winged tiger servitor, in a ballerina tutu, that throws around pink fairy dust! :crazy:
And he definitely needs to barf glitter and fart rainbows.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:
Bunni wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
And he definitely needs to barf glitter and fart rainbows.
OH YES

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

Very well said Ash.. Everyones path is different and I know a lot of people get frustrated because they are not developing their abilities as soon as they wanted. That is why I wont say how much I can or cannot do, see or feel. But I will say that looking back to when i first started having a spirit family my abilities have grown exponentially.

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING & REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN THIS WHOLE PARANORMAL LIFESTYLE WAS NEW. I THINK FOR SOME OF THE NEWBIES COMING IN THEY HAVE THESE BIG EXPECTATIONS FOR WHAT THEY SHOULD BE & WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DISCOVER SOMETHING IN YOUR JOURNEY THEN REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:

1. WATCH FOR THE SUBTLE SIGNS MORE THAN THE BIG ONES. THE BIG ONES WILL MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN LOL

2. DON'T COUNT SOMETHING OUT BECAUSE IT'S UNFAMILIAR. WHILE NOT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE (NO MATTER HOW HARD I WISH I'M NOT GETTING A WINGED TIGER) YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING PRESENTS ITSELF & YOU'RE UNFAMILIAR WITH IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT VALID.

3. DON'T LET SOMEONE ELSE DO THE WORK YOU NEED TO BE DOING. WHEN YOU PUT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT WITH YOUR SPIRITS YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON A KEY PIECE OF YOUR JOURNEY - LEARNING HOW TO TALK TO YOUR SPIRITS YOURSELF. GETTING SOME HELP & FEEDBACK ONCE IN AWHILE IS ONE THING, RELYING ON SOMEONE ELSE TO TRY & DEVELOP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU SHOULD BE DOING IT, IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

4. SOMEONE ELSE'S PATH IS NOT YOUR PATH - IF YOU'RE READING THE EXPERIENCES OF OTHERS & YOU'RE THINKING YOU SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING OR THE SAME KIND OF THINGS SHOULD BE HAPPENING TO YOU, DON'T SWEAT IT. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE THE SAME PATH. THE SAME THING ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AS IT DOES FOR SOMEONE ELSE. NOT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALL THE SAME SPIRITS OR SPELLS.
For years I had problems with #1. Personally, I had a really big problem with this. And sometimes, because of my active lifestyle and crazy work schedule, I still sometimes miss the subtle signs. ::sigh::

#2 has even been a bigger obstacle for me. lol My mundane self tells me that I did miss out on a lot because the unfamiliarity was so huge (in my mundane way of thinking) I missed out on it. However, my Higher Self tells me that I progressed on my Life Path just as I should have. While I am no stranger to working with my Spirit Guides, Avatars, etc., it caught my breath for a hot second when I was drawn to Spirit Keeping. Not sure why really, but it did. Then, when I was led step by step to the experience, I suddenly discovered the easy feeling of transitioning from what I have been doing, to bringing it to another level of Spirit Keeping. Suddenly, I SMH and say to myself, "Daman, what was the biggie?" lol Please don't misunderstand, I am still SO new to Spirit Keeping, but thanks to CH, I feel so much more comfortable because I have found a lot of validation in the threads of CH that make me much more comfortable and excited with being a Keeper. :D

Thank you so much for #3!! :D This validates so much for me and what my GW has been telling me!!

#4 is SO true! Everyone's Life Path is different, and everyone's experiences are going to vary according to where they are on their Path in my opinion. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. That's just how it is. But that isn't a bad thing! Just as no 1 snowflake is the same, we as individuals are just as diversified on our Life Paths. While we may have similar experiences, we also are Blessed to have varied experiences as well. And we are able to share those experiences with one another to empower one another! Well, that's my opinion anyway. ;)

I am honored, excited and humbled that I was led to this Forum. :)

Namaste

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Great post Ash :thumbup:

Return to “Ash”