The truths the dead learn, is there a book about it?

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kat, what you are looking for is going to be subjective to what other persons feel and believe, even the books I told you about is still based on what the author feels and believes, based on their own system of belief!!!!!

You see there is no book that will explain all or be the exact truth of what truths that the dead has learned!!!! Each book will give you what the authors believe and from their OWN experiences and what they themselves have learned from those experiences and how they process those experiences into their own lives!!!! The only way that you would actually know anything for sure and that can still be based on your beliefs and experiences is to travel to the world of the dead and see for yourself!!! Some have done that through astral travel!!!! Each person's view will be based on their own personal experience and no two experiences will be the samething, each persons experience will be different!!!!

Now Noc gave you was a very good view on what she has experienced and what her hubby has experienced, it doesn't mean that it isn't true, it is how they view and experienced things for themselves!!!! It is that way with everyone!!!!

So will your own experiences be different as well, you take what feels right for you and go from there!!!! Not everything will be in black and white!!!!!

So read the books I mentioned and listen with an open mind to what others have experienced for themselves, you might be surprised at what you can learn!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

KatThanatos wrote:It seems so...I always seem to ask the questions that no one can answer :/
That's a pitty... because Noctifera provided fabulous hints at what you are seeking.. I encourage you to read over her post once more... see if you can't gather the information in there for yourself (that's aside from the links she provided).

starfire wrote:Kat, what you are looking for is going to be subjective to what other persons feel and believe, even the books I told you about is still based on what the author feels and believes, based on their own system of belief!!!!!

You see there is no book that will explain all or be the exact truth of what truths that the dead has learned!!!! Each book will give you what the authors believe and from their OWN experiences and what they themselves have learned from those experiences and how they process those experiences into their own lives!!!!
Exactly!
- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If each person's experience depends on what their religion or spirituality is, what about someone who, in life, doesn't believe in an afterlife? Or an atheist? What will they experience?

Just found this thread. :) I'll be checking out some of these books, & the other thread.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

LunaAngel wrote:If each person's experience depends on what their religion or spirituality is, what about someone who, in life, doesn't believe in an afterlife? Or an atheist? What will they experience?
Well, you'd have to ask them yourself. We have atheists here on the forum, some might be willing to comment if they see this. You can be atheist and spiritual.. you know ;)
- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
LunaAngel wrote:If each person's experience depends on what their religion or spirituality is, what about someone who, in life, doesn't believe in an afterlife? Or an atheist? What will they experience?
Well, you'd have to ask them yourself. We have atheists here on the forum, some might be willing to comment if they see this. You can be atheist and spiritual.. you know ;)
True but I'm asking about someone who has no belief in anything like this whatsoever. She and I have had chats about this. She believes that, when you die, that's it poof no consciousness whatsoever. So I told her that the afterlife is largely what you expect and believe in about it. In her case, since she believes there is nothing, would she get "nothing"?
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

I often wonder about that LunaAngel! Since I started spirit keeping I always had this fantasy that I would hang out with my spirits in the afterlife. I don't really see a reason for it to end myself. Maybe we could find a keeper, or create a community. I think what happens after is really based on what you believe will happen.
Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

LunaAngel wrote: True but I'm asking about someone who has no belief in anything like this whatsoever. She and I have had chats about this. She believes that, when you die, that's it poof no consciousness whatsoever. So I told her that the afterlife is largely what you expect and believe in about it. In her case, since she believes there is nothing, would she get "nothing"?
I think so.
But if there is any part of her whatsoever that is open, even privately, to the possibility of being proven wrong or there being a more active 'afterlife' scenario.. then she may very well experience this. Dying is letting go.. when you let go, you can become 'open' to the beyond and then who knows.
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

That's a good question I hadn't thought about before...Piers Anthony wrote a series of books called "The Incarnations of Immortality" The first book, "On A Pale Horse" was about the incarnation Death and how a man came to become Death and play that role. He came across an atheist and was to collect his soul, but as the atheist died the soul faded in Deaths hands because of the atheists strong belief in no after life. It makes you wonder if Piers was onto something through out the series...
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

COULD BE, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE ARGUMENT THE AFTER LIFE IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Hamlet's famous 'To be or not to be' speech is all about this. He hates life so much he wants to die, but he wonders if death, 'The journey from which no one returns.' is not worse. He says we don't know which is worse, lifes pains and struggles or death. What does death hold in store for us, is that fear of the unknown why we continue on?

I wonder about this a lot myself, we wont really know until we are there. Going thru a lot of religons you get a lot of different ideas of what death has in store for us. Will our hearts be put on a scale by Anubis for judgement, or will we all go to Sheol, the barren womb that produces no life, is life better or worse on the other side or more of the same? Noc gives the idea that they may all be based on some truth, or some place in the astral realm. For all we know this is a test, a learning experience, a dream, a prison, or something else we have not considered.

Return to “Human”