My gold dragon apparently likes the Science Channel. :)

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Hehehehehehehe, your dragons are going to just love How To Train Your Dragon!!!! All of mine are already saying that we WILL be going to see the new one!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wonder how all my dragons are going to fit in the theater!!!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

starfire ::dragons::
LOL! Yeah, I have 12 dragons, though the baby Green is the size of a guinea pig. He may be teensy, but the rest aren't! And you've got even more dragons than I have.

Maybe we spirit-keepers need to band together and establish an outdoor movie theater for just such an occasion. Bring back the drive-in theater! :) :lol: :crazy: ::rofl::

::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons::

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JLajambe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just asked mine if he was interested in watching How To train Your Dragon, and I got the feeling he ... snorted with great amusement, and rumbled ... guess I know what tomorrow evening's movie is 7\

Though he did perk up a bit when I mentioned the documentaries listed previously :\ need to look those up on Youtube :U

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”