Spiritual and Healing magic

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Can anyone help me learn spiritual and healing magic, either pointing me into the right direction of where I should start or being my mentor? I got the reading from CH that these should be my starting paths and I definitely feel very drawn to healing magic but I have no idea where to start.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dragons, unicorns and elves and fae can help with this along with some of the angels!!!!

Also there are many, many different kinds of healing systems out there, I suggest looking these up online to see which one would you like to learn!!! There is reiki which is a energy based healing system, there is Earth energy healing system, dragon energy healing systems!!! A lot of these systems can be learned through reiki as this system opens up a lot of healing energy systems!!!! Also there is herbs and oils and candles that can be used in magic healing systems!!!!

Some of the above systems can be learned by reading books about them and also through some online groups and having a mentor or teacher!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
edgewalker
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tiontole ehecatl

One thing I would suggest is that you try to start off with visualizing energy and later take time to learn how to manipulate it as this is often the basis for many healing practices and many other things as well such as protection magic which is always useful!

Return to “Shadow Me”