sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When we were kids, four of my friends and I practiced a bunch of different paranormal techniques. I figure that this forum would be a great place to jot some of those various ideas down. And I have to say -- I *still* keep my skills sharp by doing some of them today, years later.

For starters, astral projection is a popular topic here. If you have more than one person practicing, separate into two groups. Group A should go into a separate room, out of visual contact from Group B. One of the groups will then AP to the room where the other group is, make a note of who is located where in the room, and what they are doing. Spend only a few minutes doing this, before coming back and having each person write down what they saw. Be as detailed as possible. Then call the other group back into the room, and have them describe who was where, and what was actually going on. Write this down, as well, in detail. Compare notes, not only between what each person saw vs. what was happening, but also look at what each APer wrote. Note any patterns.

We also did things like have one person put a particular item somewhere in another room. Everyone else would then AP to that room and locate the item. Be creative. I seem to recall putting the target item, a teddy bear, so that it sat atop a curtain rod. The goal is to learn not just how to AP in this case, but also how to tune in to a specific item and track it down. (A useful skill to develop if you are prone to misplacing items, lol.)

Not everyone has people to practice with. I did back then, but I don't anymore. So now I do other things instead. For example, one experiment that I have tried is to take a look, in advance, at a new place that I will be going, and see if I can get a good description of it before I visit for the first time. Or I'll take a look at a destination that I will soon be heading for, and see if I can tell what color car I will be parking behind/next to.

So if you are interested in APing, these are things you might do in order to get started. If you are looking for people to practice with, perhaps people on the forums will be willing to get involved, with a "You view my living room, write your results, and I'll post photos" exchange. If everyone lives in different cities, pick a known spot that's in one person's city, and everyone else visit there -- a museum, for example. The one person will then visit and provide photos of that location. Or someone can post a picture of a recognizable item (for example, a teddy bear, like in the above example). Then they can take said item and place it or pose it somewhere. Have everyone else AP to find it, and describe its surroundings. When the descriptions are posted, the person can then provide photos of the item and its location.

There's no end to the possibilities. So have at it, and have fun! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Those are excellent ideas!!!!! Some friends of mine and I use to do some of the samethings that you mentioned!!!!! It is fun and does help honing your skills!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf

Thanks Likes2Read! These are awesome ideas! Think I have some family members who may be willing to try this with me. :U

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

Return to “Educational Material”