My daughter saw my Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi everyone,
Very exciting around these parts lately. We have various spirits living with us...some fae, two Dragons, Djinn, watcher and Ilmu. My older daughter started seeing orbs as soon as I brought home my fairy portal. She sees various colored orbs and some even follow her as she walks.
Well, last night, she was getting up to go to the restroom. As she stood washing her hands, she saw the distinct human form of a girl standing in the hallway outside the bathroom. She was startled and after a few seconds the girl disappeared.
We thought perhaps it was her dragon appearing to her as a human female. We used my pendulum today and asked her dragon if it was her. She clearly said no. We asked if she knew who it was and she said yes. I proceeded to name my spirits off one at a time...each time getting a no response until I got to my female Marid Djinn.
we then used the pendulum to ask this Djinn about it. It was so cool. She confirmed that it was her that visited my daughter.
Oh to be young and open!!!! LOL...I hope to be able to see my spirits in more than just dreams soon!
Just wanted to share...it was really neat!

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ohhhhh, that is very neat! :clap:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Very interesting! Particularly if your daughter has see the djinn in human form; you didn't say though if you saw your djinn in human form earler.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte

I have seen this particular Djinn in my dreams only and she was indeed in human form. She is a shape shifter I am told so i suppose she can be whatever she wants to be.
I wish I could see the orbs and things my daughter sees. I guess children are more open. I do see specks of light now and then in the corner of my eyes , but she has had orbs actually follow her.
Very cool!

slicksam
new here
new here

Interesting Genie100 who did who purchase this djinn from? Any links to the seller?

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you Genie100. Your daughter is lucky too, and thank you slicksam - I have the same question.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte

I bought this Djinn in September from Lisa at RealMagick. She is bound to a lovely pendant with a watcher and an Ilmu Khodham. The pendant has wonderful energy.
My daughter is very lucky to be able to see so clearly. I keep wishing I could! I higghly recommend pendulums though. It really seems to help with communicating .

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am so happy to read this. Would that the same happened with me! Such a case simply makes it so easy for you as a father or family head to convince others that your adventures and hobbies were not futile. It will inspire them to follow what you are doing.

I am also so happy we know real sellers. Lisa is undoubtedly great! Goodluck! Please keep us posted.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Genie, how delightful for such an experience for your daughter to have and share with you.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”