IMMORTAL IN YOUR BLOOD: Does anybody have Demigod Relatives?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have an ancestor that was a nephilim. I don't know if that counts.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Got my reading back :D

Immortal - On your maternal side your ancestor M was the son of a mortal woman, and the Immortal Apollo. M was a beautiful man who had a charming face, bright, golden-brown eyes, and a radiance about him that others were immediately attracted to. He was a strong, and passionate, man who had a lot of energy, and was devoted to his friends. He never married, but he had many lovers. He could never quite commit himself to commitment, and thought it was a very odd choice in his day, his family wealth did much to bring others to overlook his chronic bachelorhood. He had a life-size statue of himself carved from marble, and it was in his garden for even years after his death.

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

That's awesome, Prime!
How exciting to be descended from an Immortal! :D
I am awaiting my "Anything" reading now. I simply cannot wait to discover what lies within my lineage.

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Would Nephilim count? I have that.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

In my humble opinion, yes, Huffette. Nephilim were sired by Angels (depending on whom you ask, there are many that believe they are the offspring of Seth, but that is a whole other thread. lol). That in turn is comparable to having an ancestor that was of Demigod descent. Just my 2cents

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey, everyone, don't take this the wrong way, but if someone was descended from an immortal - what would that mean? I've heard lots of the stories of demi-gods doing amazing things, some had great gifts (prophecy, great strength, magic, so on) but does this have some sort of effect on someone genetically? Perhaps it would bring out the ideal physical genes in someone, like those for great physical beauty, perhaps it would magnify their natural gifts, such as any psychic or magic talent, even though I can't say those are genetic? Does anyone know what such a thing would mean or do to someone? And I mean besides pumping up their ego, ha ha.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Greek god Pan

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Well through this reading years ago now I had confirmed Prometheus, Dionysos, Momus, and actually several other ties in my bloodline (Circe, Morpheus, Mania among them). I never share to that extent because I presume members looking on will find it egoic and/or simply not believe it.
Though it's in the same manner some may find they have generations of -some entity- affecting their lineage; in my case it is just a scattering of deities.
Which came pretty naturally, I knew much of this before the results and I'm sure everyone has an inclination of something beforehand.

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:Hey, everyone, don't take this the wrong way, but if someone was descended from an immortal - what would that mean? I've heard lots of the stories of demi-gods doing amazing things, some had great gifts (prophecy, great strength, magic, so on) but does this have some sort of effect on someone genetically? Perhaps it would bring out the ideal physical genes in someone, like those for great physical beauty, perhaps it would magnify their natural gifts, such as any psychic or magic talent, even though I can't say those are genetic? Does anyone know what such a thing would mean or do to someone? And I mean besides pumping up their ego, ha ha.

For me this reading served as a validation of certain feelings, allowing me to better embrace certain gifts I had carried along all of my life, and a greater connection with immortal energy of which most of my focus had already been towards.

Though it can be as simple as a particular immortal influence weighing in to your personality and interests.. I mean who knows how much time has passed since that demi-god arose in your bloodline.. it's not necessarily going to indicate some great power. If you do have abilities, however, it can serve as an explanation for your experiences - and comprehending yourself goes a long way in self mastery..

Ultimately, its cool to connect with some ancestors that you can more closely identify with than your immediate family. Such spirits are of amazing support.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Well said, Noc, I totally agree with all of your statements on this latest specific thread....

My List:
Auahituroa
Prajapati
Amun
Achilles/Apollon

And close relationships to the 2 separate forms of Lwa and Orisha, namely Erzulie Dantor Je Rouge and Oya.

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Update: I found out I had Apollo in my bloodline a while back which wasn't a surprise. But, I got another reading and found out I also have direct ties to Ares and Bast that go back a couple generations which I found interesting as well as a tie to Aphrodite. There are other Immortals in my bloodline that I have ties to that I rather not talk about for the same reasons as Noc.

Oh and yes, well said Noc :)
Giving this thread a bump for those interested. :)

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side

Return to “Immortals”