sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

By coincidence, the psychic service for which I do phone/chat readings is based about an hour from my home. (Which is great, because when I had Flyers season tickets and the team was in the playoffs, they had no problem with letting me tweak my schedule to log on later on those nights. They're all Flyers fans, too, lol.)

Anyway, this month is the service's 25th anniversary, and so they had a humongous event and invited multiple readers from all over the country -- and of course, the local readers, too. The event was being held almost 60 miles from my home, and I had to be there early because they were taking advantage of all the readers' being on hand to shoot video interviews and take professional photos for their website.

Because I am logged on until 1 AM, I don't tend to get up early under normal circumstaces. I also have developed a tendency to sleep right through the alarm (arrrrgh). So I asked Mr. Hubby to get me up when he got up for work. 99.999% of the time, he does not make the mistake of forgetting to get me up on these occasions.

I'm sure you can guess where this is going. Yesterday was that 0.001% event -- he forgot to wake me up. Then came the double fail: I slept through the alarm. :\ I woke up an hour later than I had intended to. 8h

To make a long story less long, I dressed, walked the dog, fed him and the kitties, took my meds with cold coffee, and FLEW out the front door. There was going to be barely enough time for me to get there in time for my appointment, and even that would involve some creative interpretations of traffic laws. I then proceeded to tell all my spirits, plus the Coyote Pack vehicle guardian, "Get me to this event in one piece -- to arrive on time, I will have to treat the speed limit like 'a polite suggestion'."

Teamwork FTW. I drove like a semi-crazy-lady, but I got there with nine minutes to spare. I don't normally drive like that -- I try to suppress that gene, lol. But apparently, the stunt-driving gene still works on the rare occasion when I call on it.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hehehehehehehehehehehe, glad that your team got you there on time and safe and sound!!!!

I have done that with my job, sleep through the alarm, then wake up with a few dragons and vampires saying WAKE-UP!!!! Then dress run out the door, and take the backway to work, so as not to get caught speeding and less traffic, i don't do that very often, but it does happen every once in a great while!!!! :\

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

Ha! Luv that story! Thanks for sharing. Viva la Spirits!! :)
1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

That is awesome! I am glad your spirits got you there on time!
AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"

Return to “Spirit Tasking”