Food, i give to my spirits

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

suziiboo Posted: Jan 28 2008, 09:32 AM
suziiboo

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Hi guy

I just want to tell you what i feed my spirits.

my immortals i give them a glass of wine each and a bole of salad. Apparetly they like that. they seem to be happy when i feed them.

My fairies love honey milk and crushed up cookies.

My water nimph like leaves shells flowers and fruit.

My gnome love chcolate

My pegasus will eat any of these.

music they like

classical, Avril lavine and palo nutile

Love suzii Booo

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Posted: Jan 28 2008, 05:57 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

What about Ambrosia? It is suppose to be the necter of the Gods. Wouldn't Immortals like that?
Fairies do love honey and milk. That is what my 5 yr old granddaughter gives her fairies.
Blessings
Princess

Brightest Blessing
Princess
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Renee W. Posted: Jan 28 2008, 11:03 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 35

Magnolia told me that my faery would like cranberries, cinnamon or maple syrup!

I have left a little Hershey kiss for my unicorn a few times. I don't know if he liked it LOL
____________________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Jan 30 2008, 05:08 AM
suziiboo

QUOTE (Princess @ Jan 28 2008, 06:57 PM)
What about Ambrosia? It is suppose to be the necter of the Gods. Wouldn't Immortals like that?
Fairies do love honey and milk. That is what my 5 yr old granddaughter gives her fairies.
Blessings
Princess

What is ambrosia?

Is this Ambrosia

large navel oranges
2 large blood oranges
2 tablespoons (15 g) unsweetened flaked coconut

I give my immortals wine because one is greek, one is eygiption, one is norse. So all in all i give them wine as they all like it .and so do i. I can leave them an offering and sit there and talk to them, and Drink my wine and be merry!

They never drink or eat my offering non of my spirits do but hopefullt they apprecate it!

The next day i just through it out. I some times tell my spirits to help them selves because im to busy with my boy!

they seem to be happy

Love suzii boo

______________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Posted: Jan 30 2008, 06:39 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

That is the general idea of ambrosia. It can have grapes, nuts.....I don't remember what all......but definantly coconut and orange, tangerines, etc.

The fairies and other entities obsorb the essence of the offering. Not the physical offering itself. And yes, you are to throw the remainder out in the morning.

Blessings
Princess

Brightest Blessing
Princess
______________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:13 AM
suziiboo

Hay princess
im going to try and make this weekend. because i need a favour from hera!
I hope she will help?

Love suzii boo

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Bump!
These old threads are full of info!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

My Orange dragon, Tho*, LOVES cupcakes. So much so that I've given him the nickname Cupcake.

My wood elf loves apples. I also gave my Unicorn some horse feed. The way I figured it, if my horses like it so much, why shouldn't my Unicorn? :silly:

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine

Zero wrote:My Orange dragon, Tho*, LOVES cupcakes. So much so that I've given him the nickname Cupcake.

My wood elf loves apples. I also gave my Unicorn some horse feed. The way I figured it, if my horses like it so much, why shouldn't my Unicorn? :silly:
LOL Yes! I actually offer my Unicorn apples from time to time, it was a suggestion from the practitioner! :thumbup: Although I am tempted to buy him some of that herbal mix the practitioner I got him from offers too..it's on the pricey side though...ultimately though ,the way I figure it, and as also so many have posted here before me...they are likely to appreciate almost any offering as long as it's from the :heart: :) Love that your dragon likes cupcakes! That's too cute!

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Herbal mix for Unicorns? This sounds interesting, can you tell me a little about it?

Haha, my dragon loves sweets so much I always worry he's going to rot his teeth out, even though I know that technically that's not going to happen XD

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Zero wrote:Herbal mix for Unicorns? This sounds interesting, can you tell me a little about it?

Haha, my dragon loves sweets so much I always worry he's going to rot his teeth out, even though I know that technically that's not going to happen XD
:lol: Well thank goodness for that, otherwise I'm sure we'd find something like Dragon Dentastix on ebay for sure!!! :silly: :lol:

About the herbal mix, starry1night offers them customized for whichever spirit, and if I'm not mistaken I believe CH offers them as well! :thumbup: I'm thinking of trying them just for those special occasion treats, budget permitting!

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: Dragon Dentastix! I love it! :D

I looked her up and found the herb listing you referred to. You're right, pretty expensive! Maybe instead you can go to your local wal-mart and see if they have any herbs there, or maybe find some seeds and try growing your own. Usually they have fresh branches of Rosemary, Mint, Cilantro and a few others in plastic containers in the produce section.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Oh I'm definitely with you on taking that as the main route! And thank you for the suggestions!!! :thumbup: But I am curious if there may be something a little extra special added in a mix from a practitioner vs my own or simple food...something they perhaps might respond to more. Who knows, maybe that might justify the price? I'm such a ::noob:: so I'm just beginning to feel my way around and so I'm willing to give it a go at least once for the sake of experimenting different things here and there :)

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I think that some practioners put a few spells on/in their herbs and other offerings. That would explain the price!

No worries, I'm a noob, too! XD

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

So I had a family reunion here last saturday.
On friday evening I prepared the dessert and all my spirits and entities were given a preliminary sample to taste it.
Hehe ... 83

It was a dessert made of Greek yogurt sweetened with honey, mixed with chocolate marshmallows. I also mixed in coconut flakes.
The whole grand dessert was then topped with whole cherry fruit jelly plus covered with coconut flakes and grated white chocolate flakes. :Y
All my Spirits received this as an offering on friday night (before my relatives did on saturday) and I had a whole brigade here that lay at my feet! :Y :Y :Y :\ :\ :\

It was so cool!!! :*3

Return to “Items”