Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

Has anyone seen any differences between the possible "potential" of a conjured C4 spirit versus a C5L3 spirit?

I know that in general the "reception" will be weaker due to just the differences between levels, but I am wondering if the rest stays the same? One could argue that it's the same type of spirit so of course it would be the same, but some spirits have more experience and/or knowledge as opposed to another. In addition to that, some personality traits may be favored more than others in a spirit (but I'm thinking that that shouldn't be an issue since CH promises to find a spirit that is most "compatible" for the requestee).

I'm hoping I'm making sense here and for the ones who do understand, I'm hoping I'm not coming across as being too arrogant. I understand a "life" is a life and each should be invaluable to its own, but I cannot help but be a little greedy in wanting "the best" at the same time. Eventually, I plan on buying the Ultra Complex Bag so if I am able to purchase a cheaper, but weaker perception spirit and upon receiving the spirit - make the perception strong enough to not be an issue any longer then I will.

Has anyone seen any noticeable differences or no?

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”