Marid Vs Ifrit djiins

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've also seen dragon djinn posted on eBay -where does that fit in with the overall djinn hierarchy (for lack of a better term)?

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

safetypin90 wrote:lol thats my point! i know humans and interact with humans, they dont really scare me and if they dont believe in a God then whatever, my best friend is atheist and i love her(infact, im scared of religious extremists more than i am of satanists) but djinns are different to humans, im not that familiar with them, so I'd rather get one that feels he has someone to answer to like a God because i feel that if they dont answer to a God, they will probably be more difficult for me to keep..do you understand what I mean?

im sorry if im not making any sense
I understand exactly what you mean. Just thought I'd let you know, though, that a Spirit or Entity can be bound in such a way that it cannot cause it's master harm. You still have to be careful what you wish for though, because those "non-believers" do tend to do things by any means necessary unless you're awfully specific about things. So your karma can still be harmed by your wishes and the means by which they are obtained! Actually, I've even read about ancient believe Djinn doing this as well. The reason given was because the concept of good and evil is supposedly a relatively new human invention, and that all they instinctively knew was "how to get things done." Hence the whole gray-scale thing. Now please don't take this as me trying to convince you to start getting non-believer Djinn, I fully understand and respect where you're coming from, I just thought I'd impart some of the knowledge I've obtained from reading. ;)

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

lol u almost convinced me...i like djinns that just get the job done ...haha but then theres karma :P

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

I don't think that it is what types of djinns are the strongest once djinns pass the jann stage. I think once they are through with the jann stage, they are then label as Marid, Ifrit, Shaitan, Ghul, and etc. Then from there, if they are still at an early stage, they are known as young (regular). If they have been living for a while and have a wider knowledge about many things, then they are known as elder. For djinns who is extremely very powerful and have an extensive knowledge of many things when compare to an elder, they are then call king/queen.

I have to ask my djinns to make sure I am correct.

TankStare
new here
new here

Do Neb/Overlord/God Djinns fall into the Marid, Ifrit, Ghul, etc. categories as well, or are they not classified within a particular race?

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

TankStare: Neb, Overlord, God, Cleopatra, and etc can be either Jann, Marid, Ifrit, Ghul and Shaitan.

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

hi, i'm giving my opinion on two topics mention here: one is about the fear of working with djinn even if you don't believe in a god. don't worry spirits including djinn aren't judgemental as us mortals are. the ones i have are a bit mix in their beliefs. and a succubi that has been my companion for many years is basically hindi but has knowledge on all belief systems. especially of ancient summeria. the other topic is about the order of djinn. traditionally the janns are the youngest. followed by ifrits, the marids. above this are djinns refered to as black djinns who rule them all. the red djinns who are refered to as the shaytans are suppose to be enemies of humanity. the ghouls are below the djanns. the amirs are djinn who remain on earth to help humanity. these could be either ifrits, marids, and djanns.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

richard t wrote: however i hooked up with two others
Do you mean, that you've contacted them?
Or do you mean. That you've spent some "private time" with her?

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:
richard t wrote: however i hooked up  with two others  
Do you mean, that you've contacted them?
 Or do you mean. That you've spent some "private time" with her?
This thread is 3 years old and richard t is no longer a member so it is unlikely you will get a reply. (just to let you know that a name in brown is a former member) 

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

I saw "new member".

Thanks for the brown info. Had no idea.

I've heard of different spirits "hooking up". But not a Djinn. So I thought I'd ask.

Return to “Djinn Information”