neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

whenever the crows come to me it means a change ahead. the more crows and the more often i see them the bigger the change. I once rounded a corned on a hike and walked into a field of crows. 1/2 mile further on (I was walking through a large vineyard) I rounded another corner and everything was covered with crows. a field of black, noiseless crows. gave me the shivers. later I saw the sky blackened with them. all on the same walk. I came home shaking. It was a few months building but I had a massive unexpected change come that is still unwinding for me 10 years later. birds, especially crows, often harbinger of change....

i also consider them to be a totem

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Ravenskye
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pan Were
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenSkye
Zodiac:

I have a deep love of crows!! I had the unique opportunity to work with a few of them at a wildlife refuge a few years ago. They would greet me every morning when I arrived. One in particular I had a wonderful relationship with as I would release him and he would follow me around as I cleaned and fed the other animals that were rehabilitating. He was finally well enough to release and I was so happy to see him freed and at the same time sad that I was losing my special friend. I see crows everyday and they greet me coming and going. I see one in particular that seems to find me fascinating as he follows my car up and down the driveway. I only live a 1/4 of a mile from the refuge. I now wonder if it is him and he recognizes me. Think I will put out some of his favorite treats and see. :U

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Ravenskye wrote:I have a deep love of crows!! I had the unique opportunity to work with a few of them at a wildlife refuge a few years ago. They would greet me every morning when I arrived. One in particular I had a wonderful relationship with as I would release him and he would follow me around as I cleaned and fed the other animals that were rehabilitating. He was finally well enough to release and I was so happy to see him freed and at the same time sad that I was losing my special friend. I see crows everyday and they greet me coming and going. I see one in particular that seems to find me fascinating as he follows my car up and down the driveway. I only live a 1/4 of a mile from the refuge. I now wonder if it is him and he recognizes me. Think I will put out some of his favorite treats and see. :U
There is one thing that I do know is that both crows and ravens are very smart and do remember everything!!!!! So I have no doubt that your crow friend remembers you and so keeps an eye on you!!!! 7\

Both crows and ravens can see the unseen and of course the ravens are connected with Odin as he had two ravens who went out in the world and would come back to Odin to tell him all they saw and heard!!!!

According to some of the Native Americans, crows could see the unseen and were considered birds of wisdom and some believed that the bird could talk!!!! Also if you saw a crow, you should pay attention to what is going on around you!!!! The crow also was the bird of the Ghost Dance of the Sioux!!!!

There are many different beliefs about both birds, some good and some bad, but I prefer the good things about both the birds!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

Sytheria wrote:I don't know exactly where to put this and under what topic but I'm assuming this is a paranormal experience... if it isn't it sure is strange...

For the last couple months everywhere I've went I've seen crows... everywhere.

I've made several jokes to my friends and boyfriend about being followed by them and it has been somewhat of an ongoing joke between us.

When I'm by myself, I could be walking and I'd hear a crow cawing. If I choose to just keep my head down and ignore it, it only caws louder until I look at it. Then it just flies away.

My friends didn't believe me when I told them this until I would be walking with them and they'd see it for themselves.

There was even a time when I was walking around campus with one of my friends and we just chose to ignore the cawing and because of it three/four crows swooped down over our heads and cawed at us like it was telling us not to ignore it.

Obviously we were surprised so we just ducked and ran away.

I had forgotten about the crows for a while and whenever I've see one I'd just look at it and kind of greet it with an awkward hello and walk away. I feel like a crazy bird lady.

Except twenty minutes ago I was talking to my mom about whether she'd speak with our ancestors if she had the chance to, and I happened to look outside my window to find a crow staring back at me. It was just standing there on the phone line right outside my window just staring. Then when I made eye contact it flew away.

I never really felt threatened or afraid of the crows. They sort of felt like my own little circle of protection. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this or knows what it means.
I used to see crows a lot and at one point believed they may have been a totem of mine. Unfortunately I can't remember much of what I read but here's some sites with some info:

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/crow.htm

http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/symb ... aning.html

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/article/ ... law-change

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I done a powerful ritual with my partner, Afterwards we seen two crows watching us from outside of our window, one looked at us then flew away!!?
I took it as a sign that "Change is coming"...........Any thoughts?! :)

Eretria
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Kiz
Zodiac:

I see a lot of crows and owls, I like having them around and hearing the owls always made me smile.

The fewer our wants the more we resemble the Gods.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Just wanted to put in my two cents: it might be the Morrigan calling. Crows can indeed mimic human speech, they can be taught words. Oh and the Morrigan is not just
A goddess of war and death, she is also linked to rivers, fertility, the land, sovereignty, prophecy, and a lot of other things.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”