Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I have none
Zodiac:

Hi everyone im (once again) asking for help.
I just acquired some spirits
(two dragons and a gargoyle) through the Creepy Hollows adopt a spirit, for spirits who are neglected or abandoned. the site warned me that spirits acquired might be difficult to connect with. (understandably i wouldn't be very interested in rushing into a relationship if i had just been abandoned).
so my question is, is there any way to help them feel more at home? I'm basically a brand new spirit keeper. My first spirits binding is still in the mail and i wasn't planning on getting any new spirits until i had fully bonded with my first one. but I felt sorry for them and wanted to provide them with a home.
i know i should just be patient and keep attempting to make contact as i should with any spirit but I feel as tough these abandoned spirits need a little more than the standard attempts.
also note i have little/no experience with spirits.
Am i in over my head? I got 4 spirits 3 of them neglected and possible withdrawn, making them difficult to contact even for an experienced keeper.
please help me by giving me tips on how i can be a good keeper, I'm not sure what I can do to how them I wont be like their last keepers.
I also dont even know the names of any of my spirits yet they are so new, i only know the spirit types.

Peri
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Beings of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow! You've taken on quite a task for yourself! I am in no way, shape or form an expert, but my thoughts would be to consider them as orphaned persons. How would you attempt to connect with a child, teen or adult that you brought into your home and heart if they had been neglected, abandoned, disses or otherwise traumatized by neglect? Find out what things they might respond to (check out the CH Encyclopedia), and approach them from a good positive state (meditate first, be in a good positive vibe air-space). Remember, they are not "charity cases," but viable and seeking relationship just as you are. Be sensitive to how they might be feeling. And expect that it may take some time ... more than usual ... to build trust. Again, that's IMHO, so go for whatever advice is offered (including your own innate "feeling" for what might be the right approach ... you never know, they may be speaking to your mind!), and do what feels right to you. Good luck!

The seeds that stir in the earth are not looking upward, bemoaning the darkness and the earth that weights them down. Why should you decry against the lack of vision to what lies ahead, or the slight obstacles that seem to weigh you down? If one tiny seed can have so much courage, then why not you, as well?
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Even seasoned keepers might have a hard time with the SRA's. So I am a little surprised that you choose them as some of your first batch of spirits. Without a real calling to a certain spirit I can see where it will be more difficult to connect.

I agree that you should look to the Ency. for help and also look at each spirit's associations so you may light a candle in there fav color, or scent or what have you.

Best of luck, be very very patient.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I treat an SRA just as I would a rescue pet and find things that either are familiar like an association or a nuance from their info that can help you create a bond. My gnome for example likes outdoor things so I always take him into the garden with me or when I am going out with the dog. I had some seeds starting so I actually did them inside and asked for his help. Had a oddball fern pop up and got the push to pot it for inside because I need more inside plants lol at least according to someone.

Got a lot more active with just being included so I just have patience and do everything to be welcoming. I tell them if they need something or want space to let me know the best they can and I will do everything I can to accommodate them.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I light incense of their favorite variety and include them in everything. It helps to not feel neglected or abandoned. They feel loved that way and it helps with the bonding process.
Another thing is I take them with me. I have several vessels stashed in my car and they chatter with me on my drive. It makes the miles less lonely.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
armatron
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have none
Zodiac:

thanks for all the replies i will definitely got o and write sown some things from the encyclopedia.
also, in accordance with the last comment, Me and my family will be taking a vacation to Niagara Falls in a few weeks. im sure the spirits would love to come with us.

Deekaya
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy

I could also use some help. I have three spirits but I am really trying to connect with one. I am not good at connecting I try to talk to him in my head and today I put an offering of honey for him. Maybe someone here can help me connect or act as a conduit? :7

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Are you working on just being able to communicate with spirits in general, as well as connecting with your own spirits?

Check out the Spirit Tasking sub-forum. There's a "What's in the drawstring pouch?" thread that will be up and running until Thursday. Work on getting any sort of communication from your spirit regarding what's in the pouch. Images, colors, textures, materials, anything at all. Then post your results so you can get some concrete feedback in a few days.

The only way to do it is to DO it, and sometimes we need to get the kind of feedback that comes from focusing on concrete items, not just on the things that are entirely internal like a conversation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Deekaya
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy

I want to communicate with my own spirits, mainly the last one that I have. I don't seem to be able to and don't know where to start....

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Deekaya wrote:I want to communicate with my own spirits, mainly the last one that I have. I don't seem to be able to and don't know where to start....
Visit this threadL http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 40&t=52195

Then task your spirits to send you some information about what's in the drawstring pouch. Anything is good. Mental images. Colors. Shapes. Words (names for the things themselves, or for what they're made of). Automatic writing or even drawing. Numbers, even, as there is more than one thing in the pouch and I have not disclosed how many things there are.

You can use your own second sight, you can ask your spirits to do it and then tune in to them, or even both. It's all good, because if you're using your own abilities, those are the same abilities that you'd be using to communicate with the spirits anyway, so that's a win/win.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”