Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

For the past few days, I'd say maybe 5 or 6, I've been getting these terrible headaches. Normally, I'd look for a medical reasons, except for the fact that it always starts at pretty much exactly 7:30pm no matter what time I woke up, and its located right where my third eye would be. It lasts an hour or so then becomes a dull, bearable throbbing until I go to sleep, where I'm perfectly fine in the morning. Then it starts all over again the next day at 7.... does anyone have any idea why this would be happening?

ImageImageImage
Poison
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I actually have no clue, but I've been experiencing the same thing. I'm fine for the full day and around let's say 6 or 7 PM, I get massive headaches. I almost cried myself to sleep because of them. It has been happening for 5 days now and at first I was looking for medical reasons, like a cold or anything, but the pills did not work.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

When I first was initiated into the realm of Shakti Energy, I had repeating headaches for several days...and it sort of died off gradually until gone and never returned. If this is happening to you, then within a few days it will go away, and you will notice how expanded and clear your thinking is, and that "doing things" will be easier.

If this is true then you are experiencing Kriya Yoga where karmic energies are literally burned up and transformed....and or Kundalini Yoga where various "cogged" chakras are being pierced open by the energy that has arisen within you and tot the benevolence of Shakti
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Caiyros Neptunias 1 wrote:When I first was initiated into the realm of Shakti Energy, I had repeating headaches for several days...and it sort of died off gradually until gone and never returned. If this is happening to you, then within a few days it will go away, and you will notice how expanded and clear your thinking is, and that "doing things" will be easier.

If this is true then you are experiencing Kriya Yoga where karmic energies are literally burned up and transformed....and or Kundalini Yoga where various "cogged" chakras are being pierced open by the energy that has arisen within you and tot the benevolence of Shakti
Caiyros
Can we interpret this to mean that some of our chakras are reopening?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I once suffered from this. Sleep and oil head massage worked wonders for me. Stress may cause this too. I hope you get better soon. If it persists, try to consult a doctor. Good luck :)

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Caiyros Neptunias 1 wrote:When I first was initiated into the realm of Shakti Energy, I had repeating headaches for several days...and it sort of died off gradually until gone and never returned. If this is happening to you, then within a few days it will go away, and you will notice how expanded and clear your thinking is, and that "doing things" will be easier.

Caiyros

Yes, thru Shakti Energy, especially, when it is piercing the higher chakras...like Throat, Brow, and top of head.....For me it really hurt, when it happened...but once through the process as I mentioned, things were great, I felt refreshed, more secure on all levels, and laughing just a little in the sunlight when walking to work..

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Caiyros Neptunias 1 wrote:
Huffette wrote:

Caiyros

Yes, thru Shakti Energy, especially, when it is piercing the higher chakras...like Throat, Brow, and top of head.....For me it really hurt, when it happened...but once through the process as I mentioned, things were great, I felt refreshed, more secure on all levels, and laughing just a little in the sunlight when walking to work..

Caiyros
Could this be the cause of my severe headaches and dizziness?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You Bet!

Around 5 PM When it hit me, I had to take a Cab home from Waltham to Cambridge...and that cost some bucks, and I took my shoes off, fell onto the bed, and lay there in absolute pain ...passed out....Woke up 16 hours later, and took 3 aspirin...I could "maintain" so I went to wrok...each day less and less pain...and one morning woke up got dressed, when out the door to work (in Boston) and felt like a million dollars, also within the next 2 months some remarkable good things happened to me for me.

ALso, Shakti effects can vary noticeably as I found some other people who had experienced this...Its never quite the same.....

Also, here's a "just in case" - change any shampoo or hair product to something else, and check to see if you are griting your teeth when you sleep.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

This makes a lot of sense. I've also been learning kundalini lately, could that help attribute to that?

ImageImageImage
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Beluinus wrote:This makes a lot of sense. I've also been learning kundalini lately, could that help attribute to that?
Sure, Absolutely.
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”