HUMAN SPIRIT CONJURATIONS - THEY REAL OR POSSIBLE ?

JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Is it possible for human spirits to be conjured for companions where the "human spirits" want to be with someone for example? I did a lot of searching 8Z on Google and it appears to be next to nothing. May be not possible. Anyone know or have insight on this subject? I am not a practitioner was just curious. Thanks. 3|D

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Yes, it is possible to have a human spirit with you as a companion. Any spirit is capable of being conjured. However, they don't HAVE to be conjured. Human spirits, like all spirits, traverse the Realms and encounter humans on a regular basis. Just as you may have an ancestral spirit who accompanies you through life.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few human spirits with me!!!!! They all were conjurations and they certainly can be conjured!!!! 7\ I like working with them and the are DA as of course they can choose between right and wrong!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hey Mangolia: 3|D :1

Thanks for the reply! Yes you answered my question I was unsure because there does not seem to be much information on google or bing regarding this subject or ability to "conjure human spirits." Maybe I was not typing in proper keywords for search engines? I am new on this site (not to the paranormal always had a deep fascination with it) but am on a learning curve like we all are. I like your footnote: "Knowledge is POWER" I agree but for me not just having the acquisition of knowledge but taking action with that knowledge. It is common sense but profoundly true. Love this site it's AWESOME !!!! 3|D Light & Love to you too !

Attn: Starfire: Wow cool 83 ... if you care to share more would like to hear about your human spirits. Can they "choose" to be with someone or not like "free will" as a companion. For example you have a certain hobbies or interest in history etc. that may parallel with theirs to make them want to be with someone? Thanks ! 3|D

Return to “Human”