Ayahuasca

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have taken it 9 times and it is not like any other drug (as I was part of the Leary Experiments at Harvard and at other places...One has to be prepared for going into "another world" that as far as I can say - this is a unique world. Log Distance hearing, and discovery that some mental "systems" or "uses" or contsructions" are actually living entities...one such is hieroglyphic language, and it seems to live in a world that looks like look at a photographic negative while holding it in front of a lamp, and the glyphs can move sort of like super strings....

Read:
WIlliam S. Burroughs - The Yage Letters
Eliphas Levi - Transcendental Magick

I would never do any of this without a "Roadman" ( aperson who understands psychedelics and has used them and have them with you at all times. Stay in a quiet gentle place. Those are the rules of the shamans and Burroughs and the doctors who were with me. My biggest personal experience was the "feeling" of being "transdimensional." Please note: I am only talking about my experiences, and am neither a doctor nor a shrink, and making no recomendations nor condemnations.

Caiyros
"

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Psychicninja wrote:I'm all for trying whatever you want too.....I just don't think Ayahuasca does that....meaning - helps psychic abilities.

DMT has been linked with possible paranormal experiences and is the principle compound in Ayahuasca but our brains (and plants) produce this chemical commonly and naturally. All taking Ayahuasca will do is temporarily increase the DMT and give you one heck of an experience. It won't permanently increase DMT production as far as we know.

The effect would be temporary.

:*3 Nin
One thing that we have to weigh, when we take in any substance (not just this one), is that anything that supplies chemicals that the body normally produces for itself, can cause some issues down the line if we take too much of it.

Part of the reason why there are withdrawal symptoms, for example, to some drugs is that when we get regular doses of the drug (legal or otherwise), our body might STOP making endorphins, or DMT, or hormones, or whatever it is that the drug is supplying a surplus of. Let's call it "Substance X" as a catch-all phrase. If we take a dose of anything containing Substance X, the body's internal monitors register that there's already enough of Substance X in the body, and tell the body there's no need to produce Substance X. If we regularly supply Substance X from outside, especially if we supply it in excess, the body's normal faculties for producing that substance will fall out of use entirely.

Then, when we step down off that drug -- even some prescription ones -- there's a lag time as the body has to wake up and remember to produce Substance X for itself again. And we might feel pretty wretched with withdrawal symptoms during that gap in time when we're neither making Substance X internally *nor* supplying it from the outside anymore.

So, as with all substances that can have an impact on what the body produces for itself, only use them judiciously, and preferably under the guidance of someone with training.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:::pot:: 2cents from what little i know of the subject i will add ... the translation of the word ayahuasca is "little bit of death".... research it to verify i am correct thought
Actually astral projection could be seen like a little bit of death too, since the idea is your spirit is leaving your body. There was one case I saw online of a person who died while on it ayahuasca. Now was it their choice? Or did they over purge...things that make you go hmmm....

I've seen some online places that sells the two main plants to brew it. The plants themselves are legal it's the compound that's illegal. But yeah. I super curious. I'd love to take a group trip to South America and bring all my spirits to see what happens.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One thing I did notice when taking it. The Doctors ground it up into powder and mixed it into V-8...I never wound up vomiting....However with peyote, one can get minor adrenelin spasms, where you feel chilly and sometimes barf.

Occult Metaphysical
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Going on an Ayahuasca & San pedro retreat ......YIPPEE

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

From my experiences in 1962.

If it is real and newly dried out and best taken with low sodium V-8 juice, you will learn a bit about multidimensions, and the fact that all language comes from living entities. Right now, that seems like, "well, ok! But who cares, there are more interesting things to experience. If all goes well, you will come back from the journey knowing exactly what I mean. In a regular drinking glass, the ground up powder was in a circular diameter of about 21/4 inches and about 2 inches up from the bottom of the glass, the rest is V-8 juice, if you smoke it - I have no idea as to whether or not it would work the same way.

There should be someone there who is not taking the trip. and take a jacket with you. You may feel very cold, even if you are next to a campfire.

Best of luck,
C-

Occult Metaphysical
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Cai, This is my 2nd experience now, so I understand what you mean. So far the 1st experience was a lot more intense, But looking forward to san pedro today, have you tried san pedro, the father herb?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No, I have only heard of it from you. Tell me more.
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

This is the best info I found online Cai : http://psypressuk.com/2012/01/12/is-san ... le-healer/

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Psychicninja wrote:I'm all for trying whatever you want too.....I just don't think Ayahuasca does that....meaning - helps psychic abilities.

DMT has been linked with possible paranormal experiences and is the principle compound in Ayahuasca but our brains (and plants) produce this chemical commonly and naturally. All taking Ayahuasca will do is temporarily increase the DMT and give you one heck of an experience. It won't permanently increase DMT production as far as we know.

The effect would be temporary.

:*3 Nin
The lab drug: Dimethyltryptamine can cause liver damage and hypertension.

C-

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Connecting”